[Ch3] Phan Rai Phai Ruk (Master One)

moonstar

sarNie Adult
LOL. His mom is pretty funny. I like how she has this hatred not really for Matt. It's as if she wants Matt to know she doesn't like Matt but deep down, there's really no hate for Matt. I like when the mom give Matt's the mystery eyes expression.

orapronobis72

sarNie Egg
moonstar said:
LOL. His mom is pretty funny. I like how she has this hatred not really for Matt. It's as if she wants Matt to know she doesn't like Matt but deep down, there's really no hate for Matt. I like when the mom give Matt's the mystery eyes expression.
The family dynamics of Film's has got their funny moments. The interaction between his mom and dad, including their lawyer, cracks me up big time. :loool:
And its hilarious that the mom has their house help (who is named Chompoo) as her spy in the farm. And it was just so funny how the mom reacted when she learned of the housekeeper's daughter trying her wiles on Film. LOL! 

hippo

sarNie Adult
i just watched this.
I'm loving it!
i love the characters in here. 

can't wait for ep 3!!

Matt and Film are great together!

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, I think Film's mom is also the mom from Oil and Kwan's lakorn.  Her voice sounds familiar but she looks different with the makeup.  This show is hilarious so far.  I hope we can learn more about Matt and Film's backstory, what happened to them abroad.  Ester is adorable in here also, she looks so good.  Another different role for her.  I can't wait to see how she become n'rai in that lakorn with Mint C and James Ma.  

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hahaha that ws funny. film hugged her soo tight she couldnt move!!! matt has a really nice butt and body!!! i just realized. LOL

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Matt is sexy.  That scene is funny.  I can't wait for that scene to come up.  Wonder what the context of that scene is.  

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Both couples are hilarious.  Esther and Got and Matt and Film make great couples.  Esther is so beautiful in here.  I love her character.  She is Kem's conscience.  By the way, what do the three dots on the forehead of the bride and groom mean in a Thai wedding?

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Teedee for the music video.  The slow one is really nice and also gives us spoilers for later episodes which I'm happy to see.  Film's mv is very funny.  Can't wait for tomorrow for another great episode.  

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Haven't watch today's episode yet. I'm excited to see Matt go to Film's farm.
And I can't wait to see more of Lek's scenes along with Esther's scene with Film's friend!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
Haven't watch today's episode yet. I'm excited to see Matt go to Film's farm.
And I can't wait to see more of Lek's scenes along with Esther's scene with Film's friend!!!
oh yeah the farm part will be funny

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg episode 3 was so lol funny, make my stomach and face hurt from laughing too much hahaha. Matt&Film so freaking funny! they play comedy so naturally well together,such great chemistry. they are born to play these kind of characters. p'ek workers and n'ek friend/p'ek friend is funny too. the pigs are cute. all the cast play their characters so well.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
aww. I feel bad for Lek. He fall in love with the wrong girl. :(
I also feel bad for Film's sister, she have also fall in love with the wrong guy. :(
I can't believe he's just using her. SELFISH!

i really love the ost!! ^^