[Ch3] Phan Rai Phai Ruk (Master One)

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Lol...I love todays episode, Matt is just so funny & sassy! In my opinion, Film has really met his match w/Matt. San & Khem both bring out the good & bad within each other, haha

fanny

sarNie Adult
So far Film is Matt's best p'ek. They match each other and they get each other's joke. They played thier character well.

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
OMG, Matt's fat suit and Film's hair and mustache.  So funny!!! Thanks Pretty Nana for the clip.  I can't wait. Looking at Matt showing her butt. 

fanny

sarNie Adult
I can not stop laughing watching this lakorn. Matt is hililous. She so fit this character.

Pretty Nana

sarNie Juvenile
Ratings Cr: Lyn's Blog
Yay!!!!
Ep 01 (3/18/13)  6.9 (10.8,6.2)
Ep 02 (3/19/13)  6.9 (9.6,6.4)
Ep 03 (3/25/13)  6.9 (10.4,6.3)
Ep 04 (3/26/13)  8.8(10.5,8.5)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
hahaha Matt is funny! Film lucky to have her lighten his life up...lol @ him talking to the pig...I wonder what their past is about....I don't feel too bad for the sister because she does see her Hubby talking to n'k n being shady...she chose not to "SEE" it, we all have a choice and deal w/the end result..I do sympathize with her..she is a good person so hope she kick him to the curb.....NO ONE DESERVE to be treated badly...I would like to see her character grow and she become a strong independence women and kick his srry ass..I like the lawyer, he's funny...p'k mom kinda remind me of n'k with her "jai Lay" (manipulation) she is the same actress from oil and kwan lakorn...I'm looking forward to see pra'nang character developments

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Today's episode is just too funny... Starting off w/Saen & Khem playing tug a war from his truck (Saen trying to get Khem out of the truck), Saen making Khem looking after the pig, Khem trying to talk the pig into going back inside the stable, haha...