[Ch3] Phan Rai Phai Ruk (Master One)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
byebye said:
It's hard to believe he likes her just from seeing her at the party. And feeling bad for her I understand but somehow when he recalled about never forgetting a love one, it seemed he was thinking about his love for her back in the days. I wish they would show more of the past. Because what they show today was about half of what they showed last time.

So, does Film know that she is puk luk yet?

I think he feels sorry for her than anything else. I think we got practically all of their past story, I don't know what they could add more but we'll see

I don't think he knows she's Pukluk yet, he should get it by now....with all the hints! 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
queenyeon said:
When Naet was watching TNNKK's on her tablet, too busy to even care about Matt who was talking to her on the phone and then the kiss scene came up and she was totally not amused at all; lmao that was funny! /that Yadech scene was so cute squeeeeee/
I think Naet is being too hard on Got, I mean we all know he did wrong but c'mon he got 4 slaps /hard ones lol/ and he even knelt down for her apologizing, not even once but TWICE! Guuuurl what do you want more? That scene went from sweet to hilarious, they are so cute! 

LMAO Kemmik oh Kemmik, when she realized she hang up on Phisaeng's mother, her reaction was PRICELESS!  :bhehe:  Never fail to keep me entertained
Did I sense some jealousy when Phisaeng caught her being close with Pig doctor?  Kemmik & Pig's doctor friendship is so adorable! I love when they are together.
He's so in love with Namwan, I feel bad for him

I wouldn't like anyone to name their 'pet' Pig after me, that is just not flattering at all no uh. 
I don't get how he could have fall in love with her so quickly either, I doubt there is more to their past ...I mean after she got humiliated like that, I assume he never got to see her ever again.Then, how ? This is not convincing at all ._. 

I knew he never meant to hurt her, it was all a misunderstanding! 
Got to say though, when he first appeared on the door with the slow motion and the confetti falling over, with his hideous wig and style...I just LOLed! Way to look cool, like really :rolleyes1:
The humiliating part was all her fault, she should have taken the time to try to understand the situation...he was just trying to help her  :nono1:

Phisaeng was all so worried when he couldn't find Kemmik and looked sad when he knew that she went back....he already became so attached to her  :spin:

Chompoo's voice is so unique I swear lol I love when she talks XD

Noted guys? I tried to learn some of their names hehe

You like Chompoo's voice...it kind of irritated me. If she was on the evil side I would have hated her and annoyed by her. But since she is on Matt's side I don't mind her too much. She has her funny moments. Like when her and the other two guys tried to eavesdropped on Film and the doctor's conversation. They were so loud, they act like they were apart of the conversation LOL.

I know right! It's kind of insulting to name a pig after Matt when she herself was "fat" back then. So, when he calls his pig "puk luk" all he remembered by that name is a "fat" Matt he used to love. Yeah, that would make her feel good. :bhehe:

I wonder if Matt fake fiancé would show up one day, was it Rut? Film was jealous. It's slowly happening but he is. I thought the little smile he gave Matt when he went to see her with her mom was endearing. Almost a shy-like one.

Oh, gosh....when Film walked in the first time Matt saw him I laughed too then roll my eyes because it was so bad. The wig just got him big time. And I swear, I want to pull it out and give it a good conditioning.

fanny

sarNie Adult
Blast from the past, it seem like he just changed her clothes only. When he came out from the bathroom Matt screamed (wai) & Film was like (tok jai tam mai) I Dnt think anything happens, but I could be wrong. When Matt slapped his face he look confused.

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
On today eps. I clapped my hands super loud when films friend came to say he was sorry. It was cute but I love Esther . She was willing too . Haha and yes the sence with him holding the phone was hella funny.

Oh wow film seem to fallen for Matt. Also might be thinking wrong but I don't think film would love to rape the fat Matt. Haha JS. Keke. Btw next ep sem very dramatic with Matt so call not Rlly dad, and film is there to help Ber!! Elmo I can't wait to watch.

I pity Lek. Sad Mak Mak na.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Finished epi 7 and now watching epi 8.

Film's brother in law(Matt's ex) is such a b!tch! I don't like him at all.
Such a user!

I like everything about epi 7 excluding those stupid scenes of Matt's 
ex. He's an a$$. Anyway, Esther is so mean to Got. He went down on
his knee to said sorry to you and you still reject him.

I love love Lek! He's cute! Good, he's over stupid Nong Wan. I agree
with Matt, she's stupid for not liking him. I'll fall in love with him. hehhe..

@ Queenyeon, I LOVE Chompoo's voice too. Her voice is freaking funny. 
It's too funny. Whenever her scene come up. I'm already laughing before
she speaks. haha..

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I honestly feel bad for Matt.  It seemed no one truly  love her except for Naet. She loved Film back in the days and because of a misunderstanding, it broke her heart. Then her dad left and along came the stepfather that is beyond words. Then her ex-fiance that was never faithful and to top it off she has a mother that chose a man over her because of her selfish reason.  Matt, in a nutshell doesn't have anyone to call her own.

Film's sister, the one that hired Matt to test her boyfriend is such a crazy girl. How can she be mad at Matt for breaking the relationship up when her then boyfriend admitted that he was going to break up with her anyway regardless of Matt or not. She is too spoiled and pampered. And with an attitude like hers no man would stay in a relationship with her for long.  

Pitt is such a LOSER. He used Pisenee and then tail between his legs shamelessly go after Matt. I hate him when he's on screen. I feel bad for Pisenee but then again I don't. She knew when she married him he was shady. When Matt showed up at the wedding, he purposely led the others to the wrong door, knowing this Film's sister still loves him. She has a heart of an Angel. She jumped from marriage straight to heartache. She never even have a honeymoon phase. Though, it's her fault as much as Pitt's.

Lek...Lek...I totally love him as the episodes goes on. He and Matt has such a sweet relationship. I was kind of sad when Matt got slapped by Film's sister and both men looked on. I think on his face, he was hoping Film would go after Matt but he didn't. And Lek felt sorry for Matt then. The end of the episode when Matt hurt her foot he ran to her and helped. He is such a sweetheart.

Film likes Matt that much is obivous now but...Sigh

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Just finished epi 8. Damn, the last 30-40 minutes was just crazy! Somebody needs to slap
Film's sister (the one that isn't married) in the face because she's annoy and stupid. Your ex is a cheater and player. You know it. You hired Matt to hit on him to see if he is a trustworthy boyfriend but at the end, the result was that he's a bastard. Your pissed off because of that and now you're all over Matt. o m g, this girl is stupid. Somebody please slap her so she can be smarter. 

I love the way how Matt react to the slap. She tried to take it easy at first but then at the end she couldn't. That's very true. I will do the same too. Haha.

Damn,, seems like the next episode is going to be a jealousy episode. Everyone getting jealous of their love one. heheh.

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Just be thankful that we are getting English subs at all.  I'm also sad now that there will be a little break so the subber can study for her finals.  Matt is so funny.  She just acts so naturally.  I loved the part where she got mad from being slapped and kicked the chair and then got hurt because of it. I hope they give us more flashbacks because how can their misunderstanding be just that?  They had to have something more between them, like a relationship or even a friendship of some kind. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
 -AyLove-  I guess, as long as it's not below a 5 is decent. Hopefully, next week we'll see more of a progess between Khem and Film.  I wonder when the kiss is going to happen.  I thought channel 3 doesn't do real kissing scene anymore?
w3irdg3m said:
Just be thankful that we are getting English subs at all.  I'm also sad now that there will be a little break so the subber can study for her finals.  Matt is so funny.  She just acts so naturally.  I loved the part where she got mad from being slapped and kicked the chair and then got hurt because of it. I hope they give us more flashbacks because how can their misunderstanding be just that?  They had to have something more between them, like a relationship or even a friendship of some kind. 
Since it's only a 14 episodes lakorn, I hope they don't rush much.  I'm also glad they didn't drag the lakorn out. I get bored quickly no matter how much I love the couple. 14 epis are decent to flush things out.  I hope in between those episodes there are more flashback or else I don't think it's believeable.

Episode 1, when Thee asked Film about finding a wife, he said that he thought about getting married once....Then Thee told Film that he should let go or forget about her...since it was a long time ago and she probably has 3 kids by now (this I am sure is referring to Matt). And just like you, there is so much more to their history than that brief encounter for Film to have such devotion and love for Matt.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
the dad told them! Love it.....Haha...i love that matt a Shrew.....Film loves her...can't wait for mon

I like when champoo told Film that matt back and he trying to hid his smile lol

"she's back! At the pig pen"

"Who ask you?"

"Nobody, I just wanted to say/tell it" haha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Seeing the video made me missed Matt/Film. Glad tomorrow is Monday. I am looking forward to the actual kiss. The real kiss.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Anyone know where I can watch episode 9? Usually someone upload the lakorn shortly after it airs. But I can't find that channel any more.