[Ch3] Phan Rai Phai Ruk (Master One)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I wished this lakorn had more comedy to it like in the beginning, then it just got all dramatic and draggy. I was seriously falling asleep watching the last few episodes.

Film and Matt definitely had a lot of chemistry. One of the reasons I like watching Matt's lakorns is because she has chemistry with a lot of her p'eks. They had me smiling a lot frequently with their scenes together. Film's hot when he got mad, I was totally expecting him to rawr her with the "I'm gonna get my money's worth with you tonight" but nooo, geez I need to see a rawr scene, lakorns seriously lack it now. I liked Film here, this is my second lakorn of his and I keep on seeing comments on his acting and really I think he's a pretty solid actor. He does well in comedy and with the dramatic parts, he pulls it off. I love the kiss after he reveals his feelings, I felt the tension built up and yet again I expected a willing, sadly no.

Storyline wise it was pretty good, nothing exceptional but good for a comedy. Sucks that they dragged it and the pra'nang had too little scenes together. I would have preferred a better ending since my reaction was "that's it?" could have at least shown Saengsuda and Khem coming to terms or something. Naet could have said something to Tee too. The last few episode definitely strayed me away from saying this is four out of five stars. Three and a half might be too much. I guess for the sake of Film and Matt looking great together and having the chemistry, it saved the lakorn. Please pair these two up again.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
TBH I came for Got Jirayu after BPSW. I searched his name on YT and came upon this lakorn. At first I only watch Esther's fan cuts and then decided to watch the entire lakorn. I love the friendship between the two girls and the two guys as well. I hardly watch anything of Matt and Film but this lakorn makes me love them. My favorite characters are of course Matt and Esther and Got. I like Film too just a little less. Overall this lakorn is a great watch.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
TBH I came for Got Jirayu after BPSW. I searched his name on YT and came upon this lakorn. At first I only watch Esther's fan cuts and then decided to watch the entire lakorn. I love the friendship between the two girls and the two guys as well. I hardly watch anything of Matt and Film but this lakorn makes me love them. My favorite characters are of course Matt and Esther and Got. I like Film too just a little less. Overall this lakorn is a great watch.
Yes! This lakorn is surprisingly good. Haha. I agree with you I love all of the characters you mentioned. I especially love how Got's character is soo loyal to Matt's. Haha.