[CH3] Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma (Broadcast TV) : Pope Thanawat/ ?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
If they want an A-lister from Ch3, Yaya, Matt, and Mew are the last options left. Mint has her lakorn with Toey and her new one with Alek, Taew has the new one with James Ji and her other one with Nadech, Kimmy has her new one with James Ma and her other one with Tik so they’re all booked up. Out of those three girls that are open, I think they would probably choose Yaya.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yaya has the one with Mario which is fairly challenging. I think she should concentrate on that because she'll be non verbal most of the time. All the acting needs to come from the eyes. If this one isn't opening soon then i agree she should accept this one too but if soon and with all her other gigs, idk. Then again no one else fits.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If they want an A-lister from Ch3, Yaya, Matt, and Mew are the last options left. Mint has her lakorn with Toey and her new one with Alek, Taew has the new one with James Ji and her other one with Nadech, Kimmy has her new one with James Ma and her other one with Tik so they’re all booked up. Out of those three girls that are open, I think they would probably choose Yaya.
Matt is not getting a lakorn any time soon.m lol. Girl is slowly fading away. May be they'll give it to Mew.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Matt is not getting a lakorn any time soon.m lol. Girl is slowly fading away. May be they'll give it to Mew.
She's busy traveling with SK learning the business from him cus she's going to open her own business soon too. I think she is content with her life.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She's busy traveling with SK learning the business from him cus she's going to open her own business soon too. I think she is content with her life.
But at the moment I honestly don't think she had a choice. Producers are reluctant to book her and I don't know about endorsements or events but before SK scandal she seemed to be getting a few. Now it's quiet. As her fans, we knew she's ready to leave or settle down but she kind of goes with it the wrong way. Such a talented girl but such a waste. Anyway, at the end of the day, it's still her life to live. As long as she doesn't regret it and find whatever it is she's looking for then that's all it matters.

Hmmm..what if they give it to a new generation and have Pope being the pusher.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
If they give it to a younger person then I would say Patricia. She fits the look and I think she only has the lakorn with Alek right now.

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
I love Yaya but, she can’t really pull off comedy. But maybe if she does get the role I hope she finally pulls it off since she’s improved a lot in the past years.

Remaking this makes me sad, I really miss Por T.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Is it really Yaya? She seems like she'd be busy since she has that challenging lakorn with Mario where she essentially does not speak and then the confirmed boran with Nadech.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Is it really Yaya? She seems like she'd be busy since she has that challenging lakorn with Mario where she essentially does not speak and then the confirmed boran with Nadech.
That’s what I’m wondering. I just wanna know what exactly Nong Arunosha said. I know it has something to do with this lakorn cause of the hashtag. Google translate didn’t really help me much :risas3:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ok so bare with me, being that i may not understand thai and dont follow NY and all :rolleyes: .

Khun Nong said this is an end of the year project and they're waiting for the final decisions from the channel. They asked if it's Yaya and she said she has someone in mind but she doesn't want to confirm anything yet incase there are changes.

It does sound like she wants Yaya maybe?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ok so bare with me, being that i may not understand thai and dont follow NY and all :rolleyes: .

Khun Nong said this is an end of the year project and they're waiting for the final decisions from the channel. They asked if it's Yaya and she said she has someone in mind but she doesn't want to confirm anything yet incase there are changes.

It does sound like she wants Yaya maybe?
Lmao at your first sentence :risas3: Okay, I’m down with Yaya in here if it’s gonna be her. At least it’s a fresh pairing. I’m down for that for sure. Ch3 should mix it up with all of the couples next year. Thanks for the translation love <3

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lmao at your first sentence :risas3: Okay, I’m down with Yaya in here if it’s gonna be her. At least it’s a fresh pairing. I’m down for that for sure. Ch3 should mix it up with all of the couples next year. Thanks for the translation love <3
No problem. I had a feeling it would be Yaya if it wasn't Bella. She sure doea have her plate full. Best of luck to her.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
No problem. I had a feeling it would be Yaya if it wasn't Bella. She sure doea have her plate full. Best of luck to her.
Is her lakorn with Mario actually happening? There hasn’t been any updates on that. Reminds me of the Mithi Thi Saam thing where they announced it but have not updated about it at all. I feel like it’s better for her to do something else than that lakorn with Mario. Storyline seems a little to similar to Klin Kasalong. Even if she doesn’t do Poo Yai Lee, she should chose something else besides the one with Mario. Her and Mario would be better in another storyline.

Zen G

sarNie Egg
I am intrigued with the Pope and Yaya, but Yaya seems to be a little too tall for Pope. I'm not saying she's taller, but it would be better to pair pope with someone shorter. I haven't checked though, just pure imagination LOL! Bella is really good with comedies, but yeah, another Pope Bella pairing might not be good for their pairing. Maybe they can wait a year or two though.

If this was CH7, Min Pechaya is a no brainer hahaha. She does great in comedies. I feel like romcom's her forte. No hate please. Just my opinion. hahaha...

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Bella but I need someone different here.
Definitely agree. Someone new please. I love Bella she’s one of my favorites but she already has Roy with Pope and if confirmed still the sequel to BPS. I just think that would be a bit much. I’m hoping Bella gets to pair with someone new next year too.