[Ch3] Por Krua Hua Pa (Mind @Work) : Loise Scott / Preem Ranida

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Louis look hot with that bread! Might give this a try. Just can't watch Preem for too long tho

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
This looks like it's gonna be hilarious...that scene with the fruit on their faces. I don't remember the pretending to be gay part from the one with Patson.

sarN

sarNie Granny
The original verison, the p'ek pretend to be gay to stay at the house b/c the mom feel it's not safe to have a male around her daughter LOL & later on she afraid her husband & son is the one that's not safe haha

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I'm enjoying this lakorn a lot. It's been a while since they aired a light-hearted romantic comedy. Pr'ek is hilariously spoiled and battingly his eyes for sympathy...lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I saw the one with Pat. I thought it was hilarious and cute, but I was a little disappointed with the ending.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I saw the one with Pat. I thought it was hilarious and cute, but I was a little disappointed with the ending.
That's the version I saw before, but this one seems different. Don't know if it closer to the original version with Kwan/Oh because N'ek doesn't have bad history with Pr'ek like the version with Patson. I'm enjoying it, but I also love Louis and Preem

sarN

sarNie Granny
It's funny & light hearted . I actually LIKE IT , could be because I haven't seen a slap-kiss, revenge, rscene, kidnap, ect gene for so long -- that romantic comedy make me normal again :risas3:. This version is actually close to the original , where he pretend to be gay so the mom would hire him & I love how he would gloat when n'ek feel sympathy towards him.