[CH3] Prik Hee Noo Kab Moo Ham (Good Feeling): Yaya Urassaya/Ice Panuwat

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Does anyone know who directed the old version? In the opening credit, it says “King” nothing else and I wonder if it’s the same person as pKing from this production now? Wow. That would be incredible to direct it then and produce it now?

I’m actually very excited about this!

~~
In that coke ad, he looks like a version of Kao Jirayu. Too kiddish looking. Damn, seriously I wish it was a p’ek from Yaya’s generation.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Does anyone know who directed the old version? In the opening credit, it says “King” nothing else and I wonder if it’s the same person as pKing from this production now? Wow. That would be incredible to direct it then and produce it now?

I’m actually very excited about this!

~~
In that coke ad, he looks like a version of Kao Jirayu. Too kiddish looking. Damn, seriously I wish it was a p’ek from Yaya’s generation.
I thought it aired on ch5 cus I think they showed a clip of it at khun Boy's anniversary concert.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I thought it aired on ch5 cus I think they showed a clip of it at khun Boy's anniversary concert.
Oh I have no idea ahahah does it have the ch5 logo ahahaha it should if it did I don’t recall anything lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I wonder if Yaya has come to the point in her career where she is a pusher. Channel 3 has a habit of doing it...where everyone becomes a pusher when they are in the industry long enough. Ice is so kiddy.

As for Mew, I don't find her particularly beautiful because she has this super tall frame for me. But channel 3 was able to pair her with guys that are compatible to her. I liked most of her lakorns.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I along with most thai people just loves Kong's voice and that's why people loves him as pra'ek lol.

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
Я не против, если Яя играет с новичком. Это будет интересно!!!