[Ch3] Prommajaree See Dum (Thong Entertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ken might not be in here with Ploy maybe it could be Pope, i want to see Pope switch roles he always get a nice gentleman roles 
then Ken&Jui can play in the other project Plerng Ruk Nang Bam Reur 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't even know anymore. Haha. I'm just going to wait until production starts. Either way, I'm happy that Ken will be considered to work alongside Anne again.  I just wished she'd cast herself. I'm not too crazy over Ploy or Jui, but they did a superb job in STT so they deserve to star alongside Ken. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
one of them will be chosen either those two lakorns 
but i think Ploy will take on Promajaree See Dum i rather her in this, no way Ploy in both since she has another lakorn with Polyplus again pairing with Andrew 
Jui might get the other lakorn Plerng Ruk Nang Bam Reur 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I didn't watch Samee Tee Tra but I've heard positive things about it. I'm still rooting for Ken and Ann (even though there's little chance). 
For me, it doesn't matter how great any other actors or actress are, I will always root for the pra'nangs that I ship. LOL #BIAS

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
roselovesice said:
I didn't watch Samee Tee Tra but I've heard positive things about it. I'm still rooting for Ken and Ann (even though there's little chance). 
For me, it doesn't matter how great any other actors or actress are, I will always root for the pra'nangs that I ship. LOL #BIAS
sorry to tell u this P'Anne won't be casting herself as nang'ek in this one since she already got Ploy taking on this role but not sure with the pra'ek it can be Ken or maybe someone else 
P'Anne is acting herself in her new lakorn shooting right now Abb Ruk Online pairing with Peter Corp 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Alice said:
sorry to tell u this P'Anne won't be casting herself as nang'ek in this one since she already got Ploy taking on this role but not sure with the pra'ek it can be Ken or maybe someone else 
P'Anne is acting herself in her new lakorn shooting right now Abb Ruk Online pairing with Peter Corp 
I know she won't which is why I said, "even though there's little chance." I'm just trying to give myself hope even though there's no chance of the two reuniting anytime soon, maybe. 

tinah

sarNie Coma
i guess Anne is trying to focus more on being a full-time producer now? i cant believe she is doing this to us. cast ken in her lakorn and not starr in it!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tinah said:
i guess Anne is trying to focus more on being a full-time producer now? i cant believe she is doing this to us. cast ken in her lakorn and not starr in it!
I know right. Sigh....Anne oh Anne.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
nang'ek isnt Jui anymore sorry guys news coming around that Ploy is taking this role but not sure about Ken if his still in 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Any updates on this?? I still got my hopes high for Ken and Jui!!
Regardless of who Anne chooses, I'm sure it's going to be a kick ass cast because so far, Anne's 2 for 2. Both lakorns she produced were successful. This lady is a triple threat. She can act, produce, and direct. Everything she touches turns gold like her lastname THONG(prasom). Thong means "gold" in Thai :) I'm sure she will put something together that won't disappoint us.  

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Nothing is confirmed, Jui may or may not be in here, I hope she will be 
i have a Thai fan who give me lakorn updates and Ploy is already had a interview that she is taking on this lakorn cos she just renew her Ch3 contract 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh my, that's devastating news. Okay...I'll wait until the fitting day to see if my hopes will come true.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I hope to see Ken and Jui too. I might give a try if they r in here. I can't handle cat fight scence or big drama but if Ken with Jui, I'll try.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
But nothing is really confirmed until fitting. Just like when Ken was going to leave the Mafia series, then he came back again and he just had the fitting. We'lll wait when its fitting day, but I'm wondering if Ken will actually accept the lakorn, I thought he said he's doing one lakorn at a time...
I'm not talking about Ken I'm referring to Ploy she will take on this role the clip above Ploy mention that there are roles offering to her she's still reading the script 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
HuabNag said:
I hope to see Ken and Jui too. I might give a try if they r in here. I can't handle cat fight scence or big drama but if Ken with Jui, I'll try.
sorry to tell u this and phatman too that P'Anne already contact Ploy for this role and Jui might switch to play plerng ruk nang bam reur

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HuabNag said:
I usually like heavy Thai lakorns, but yeah I don't like cat fights! Haha. Just for KJ we'll let it slide. Hehe. Cross fingers!! Even though they don't pair up in here I want see them pair up one day.