[Ch3] Raeng Ngao (Broadcast)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Lets just pray that broadcast chose Andrew with Janie so they can reunite and as for Matt i agree with u Krystal that
they should get Mark to play Ken's role since Ken and Mark resemble.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I loove matt!! Just the thought of them remaking a KA lakorn makes me think in a few more years they will remake Oum Rak Sawan Biang etc...but i dont want them too!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I heard Janie is going to be in here! And it hope it stay like that!
Also, i hope she get pair up with a good man too!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I heard Janie is going to be in here! And it hope it stay like that!
Also, i hope she get pair up with a good man too!
Yeah is in she'll be playing twins, the younger twin is a sweet innocent and weak person she had an affair with the pra'ek
brother but he already has a wife but he just wanted to play around with Anne (2) heart and she got broken and she killed
herself and the pra'ek doesn't knows that she has a twin sister so he kept to himself that she died already. The older twin
return back to thailand from America and knowing her sister pass away but she knew there is a reason why the young sis
killed herself she is smart so the older twin went for a revenge on pra'ek families. I think Janie and Andrew will look
good if they reunite in this one. :thumbsup:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Oops my lost of memory but thanks for correcting me. :coverlaf:
Haha no problem. I agree with you all that andrew is the perfect choice but they shud give him more parts because the p'ek was too weak and innocent...yet he raped the n'ek lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
News rumor @pantip Ch3 consider Matt for the choice to play Anne twin's role cos her potential in KLRGR Broadcast had
Matt and Janie name so will have to wait for the oldies to confirm it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^omg, that would be great! i think matt would be the best choice for this role. ch3 has to see her potential in KRGR. i just hope she doesnt come off as being nang'raish in here..anne was good at potraying a twin without having to look like a crazy vilian

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
Actually if they're going to remake this lakorn, I would want them to use a newbie to give them a chance to show off their skills. Never seen Matt, but I'd rather see her in the role than Janie personally.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay im absolutly in love with matt! I have followed all her work and she really can pull any role off and i this will definetly be a great choice for her! I want to see her wit andrew =)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^omg, that would be great! i think matt would be the best choice for this role. ch3 has to see her potential in KRGR. i just hope she doesnt come off as being nang'raish in here..anne was good at potraying a twin without having to look like a crazy vilian
Yeah if Matt is chosen she'll play 2 character the Matt(1) older one is fiesty person and strong while Matt(2) younger one
plays a sweet innocent weak role. Wonder who will play Ken's character hope its Rome cos i wanna see him pair with Matt.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
News @pantip awhile back that Ch3 wanted to remake all of Anne's old lakorn include in the that i know is Rang Ngao and
Song Naree(2 pedal of Rose)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
why do they want to remake all of annes lakorn. shes still playing in lakorns.
Maybe Anne as she gets abit older she is becoming more hotter than before and same goes with her status role in lakorn.
Another rumor to the list @pantip 'Jao Sao Prissana'. See now 2011 they remaking Mou Daeng
Anne with old dude and cast chosen to play the role is Pete and Koy. So i doubt they will
remake another one of Anne.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wont be surprise if they remade manee yard fah but if they did, it would be hard to top the original because willy/annes were memorable.