[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Hiya my lovenk!!

What about an R scene at first and then later on all intense fights and arguments turn into a makeup scene which result in a willing scene. :woot2:

And yes, a kiss scene! Not a sniff scene!

Thai lakorns are notorious for sniffing!!! :scratchhead2:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL that hater should have acted more neutral in the begining because after her hater comments Pajaew banned her!!! So many crazy Nadech fans in here lol Im so neutral about him at this point. lol Ahh, crazy me. lol Just hope we don't ever fight for Kim to be with Nadech or Mark because maybe Kim can have both LOL. Nadech in the day and Mark at night. Lmfao...loooooooooooooooooooool hahahaha

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Kayla I like you ideas but one R-scene is enough not multiple R-scene though. I want to see NK have a baby at the end of the lakorn.

My Kayla you have good imagination. You should write a novel about Pit and Tae. I would definitely read it if you really decide to write.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
 @ DaisyDukes - Jing jing! And any of Kim's fans who fight over Nadech is better than Mark or vice versa are not her TRUE fans! But seriously, why would Kim's fans have any complaints?! Darnit, if anything, they (we) should be happy that Kim gets to star with both hotties and have amazing chemistry! Heck, I'm extremely stoked!

@ lovenk - You are too sweet! My novel might be filled with too many explicit scenes. It would be titled 'Dirty Shades of Kayla' LOL :woot:

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Kayla I love the tittle. "Dirty Shades of Kayla" is an excellent tittle. I hope you gonna write it. I keep my fingers cross.

Team Kayla^^

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Sweet_09 said:
If only i know where to make request LOL I'll love too see NK in a  :slapandkissse3: since they already did well in argument scene just add a little bit of spicy than she :smack: than he'll :kiss: than :r-scene-pop-corn: than later on there will be a :baby-scene-pop-corn:  hehehehe
We can make a request on P'Da and Paajaew's IG. :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Kayla said:

Lmao

He sure is!! I laughed my butt off and on another pix that person posted 'I'm glad RP ended now I don't have to see these two again' and Paajaew replied 'I'm glad it ended also so that you can quit posting on my IG' haahahahaha

Love it!

Lmao! this is too funny. Love it too. haha.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Penelope said:
Let's play a a game.

If Pit and Tae had a baby, what should they name their baby and why?

I don't know. LOL I thought of Pit-Tol. Lol just a hilarious knickname like Pit. LOL. :rofl:

---

Anyways, I found this at Kimmy's FB! Looks NICE!!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Good game, Penelope!

I suck with Asian names so I will have to stick to an American name.

I like the name 'Faith' because I have faith that NK will pair up again in a kiss slap drama!

And I have faith the baby is a girl cause I suck with little boy names haahahahaha

Took khun chom mai?

Kayla

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:

I don't know. LOL I thought of Pit-Tol. Lol just a hilarious knickname like Pit. LOL. :rofl:

---

Anyways, I found this at Kimmy's FB! Looks NICE!!!
Beautiful poster! Love the entire cast!

Pit-To? That's actually very na-rak for a little boy name haahahahaha

Lea889

sarNie Egg
@Sweet_09 LOL you have it all sorted out for the script writers don't you  :yes:  personally I would rather they don’t have an R scene coz that’s not the right way to fall in love. Even though an R scene seems to last longer than a willing scene so I’m still debating hehehe

I hope Paajaew promise to pair NK again is true…ahhhh what am I talking about, any director would have to be crazy not to with all the publicity NK created with RP! Just hoping the script/storyline is good…not to predictable *** :slapandkissse3: all the way*** :clap2:

@kayla you having a fanfic made for NK?  :woot:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Lol @ Lea889 - No, I'm not writing a fanfic. I have too many explicit contents to share. It won't be suitable for this forum.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Hahaha I loved the poster, it's beautiful. 

If thinking of a baby name uh?

Girl-Rasita

Boy-Navee

55555555 hope y'all like it. 

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Penelope I am sad too that there's not RP tomorrow. I am rewatching the mv by AB normal to soothe my mood.

Kayla I like the name Faith for Pit and Tae baby. I have faith for NK pairing up again.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Don't worry guys, Boy and Bella's drama is trrw, and its very interesting by the teaser, watch it, it seems to be good.

http://youtu.be/MINEgMWnUxo

Anyways off topic but just watch it, i bet y'all will enjoy it na.

Faith is cute i been saying it all along "SETA"