[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
I miss Tae and her family too. She has such a good father, brother, and sister.
I love how Tae's dad always gives advice to Tae. I love their father/daughter talk.

Miss RP^^.

Kayla where are you?

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Hehehe I'm right here!

Had a busy day today just finally got to rest. Whew :)

I cannot remember what other family that is so loving as Tae's family in Thai lakorn. Hmmmm well in 3nnt Kim's family was sweet also...her and her three over protective brothers! Dang that's crazy because both Mark and Nadech played her brothers and here we are obsessed over them as koo kwan ...so bizarre!

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Kayla you're back. I miss you.
I will definitely watch all Kim's lakorns, except the lakorn where She, Nadech, and Mark are brothers and sister. I will skip that lakorn. Sorry right now I only see NK as a couple not as brother and sister.

Pit and Tae will always be in my heart and forever!!!!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@ lovenk - miss ya too!

And I don't blame you for not watching it! Lol

It would be hard for you to switch your heart around...I can just see you watching the lakorn picturing Kim being with her own brother Lmao

Totally sick in the head...not good for your mental health lmaooooooo

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Kayla I'm lucky to watch RP first lol. I would certainly be sick if I watch the other lakorn first and RP second.
NK is such a gorgeous couple. I can't picture them as brother and sister.

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
didnt know Nadech&kim use to play bro and sis. lucky for me this is the first lakorn i watch these two or else it would be werid for me to ship these two so hard.
 agreed. thae family is very the best they always support thae in everything thae do. best family in a lakorn that i ever saw.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@ love123 - you and lovenk are the same then...hehehe

Most of us saw them as siblings already that's why it blows our mind that they both were so convincing as lovers!

But if I were in you guys position right now I would not even think of watching it either lol

Too twisted!

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
true. i think i will skip the lakorn were they play bro and sis. anyone know if kim other lakorn is sub cuz i cant find it on youtube.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
At least Nadech and Kim are not REAL brother and sis in real life, otherwise that would be REALLY disgusting.

Glad that they only played as bro and sis in the lakorn world.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
lover123 - I will look around for you also :)

Does anyone know what category Nadech won for the top award?

Ok don't you guys find it bizarre also that P'Yai was Kim's horrible boyfriend on her previous lakorn but in RP he plays her sweet brother? Haahahahaha

Gosh and I hated his guts when he played her bf. He was a complete jerk!!!!!

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Kayla I thought that Kimberly was nominated for best actress for RP?  I guess it's not easy to win when you go again Ann Thongprasom.

Ann is beyond excellent in her acting.  Maybe next year it's kim turn to win.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Nope.  I don't think RP was nominated yet because it just aired last month.  

RP will probably be nominated next year.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
just finish this lakorn and I am so in love with nadech and Kim pairing and in love with the lakorn...my first addicting lakorn in a long time...I hope to see them in another role together...I'm so infatuated with this that I'm going back to read all the posts from page 1 lolz...now just got up to page 22 lol...so many sweet and cheesy and close up scenes between nadech and Kim...

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you Penelope for letting me know. I hope that RP will be nomianated for the top award. Kimberly deserves to win an award for best actress in RP. She did an excellent job as Tae.
Actually I hope that both NK will be nominated and win the awards.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Yep Kim will get her turn next year and many more years to come cause she is still young and already filled with talent! Plus RP just aired this year.

@ Sophia456 - Welcome to the thread! Better late than never! And you sure in the right place if you love NK as much as us!! Have fun reading all the pages :)