[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
I think this lakorn got the ratings it did cuz it was a great lakorn overall...it wasn't too slow pace...the ending was perfect...yes pit was slow to realize his feelings and tae being a spoiled brat but she matured...the audience loves tae loving family also...nice to see a loving and supporting family..but above all what got to me is the emotional connection between nadech and Kim...it is like u can feel their happiness and their pain and every time each one of them shed a tear...

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol. I think Kim's acting as the bratty Tae was convincing! She may come off selfish and arrogant at times but deep inside she's a good girl.  Pit was slow and confused, too goody two shoes type of dude! He was stuck between choosing nang'ek and his "sometime" ex-gf.  Touch choice for Pit.

Half of the lakorn is overly dramatic because Paajaew himself loves drama so he does emphasize on the drama. lol

Nutwara wasn't even that bad compared to the haters in Thailand.  They accused Nutwara being really bad girl only because she's not nang'ek but being in Nutwara's shoes, I see where she's coming from even if she was deliberately revenging Tae at some point.  I'd say Nutwara acted well!

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I was surprised that this lakorn had a high ending rating because this lakorn wasn't promoted at all!  AND it aired abruptly to replace Nuer Mek 2 and most viewers were NOT happy about that.  But all in all, RP ended with a bang and Nadech earned the highest rating ever in his lakorn acting career.

Viewers must've enjoyed Nadech & Kim's special chemistry together.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
To b honest I wasn't gonna watch this lakorn but I change my mind after reading synopsis for the last few eps and I'm glad I change my mind cuz this lakorn was great!!! And it boggles me how people can get mad cuz rp had to replace nm2...it just happen it was RP...some people r just too crazy...

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Sophia456 said:
And it boggles me how people can get mad cuz rp had to replace nm2...it just happen it was RP...some people r just too crazy...

LOL. it was unfair to NM2, their production, crew, director, actors, actresses that CH3 abruptly cancelled without any formal notice! but yea, it wasn't NM2 fans that create drama or anything lol it was some other possessive fans that created dramas for Kim on Pajaew's IG, Maam's IG, or Yee's IG. lol

but yea, it's all over now so no need to bring the past up. Kim is successful! People enjoyed RP and Kim with Nadech so was good!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
DaisyDukes* said:

LOL. it was unfair to NM2, their production, crew, director, actors, actresses that CH3 abruptly cancelled without any formal notice! but yea, it wasn't NM2 fans that create drama or anything lol it was some other possessive fans that created dramas for Kim on Pajaew's IG, Maam's IG, or Yee's IG. lol

but yea, it's all over now so no need to bring the past up. Kim is successful! People enjoyed RP and Kim with Nadech so was good!
Yeah got to agree with Danielle right here...no need to bring up da pass...just be glad and happy tat RP went far without any promotion...glad tat Nedach new lakorn with a n'ek went well...glad to see tat Kim did a really good job as da sassy Tae :p

Overall Pit is a dumb pra'ek but a gentleman :) Tae is a bratty & dumb n'ek but never disappoint me...i love this lakorn because of da cast, emotion of da lakorn...it make me cry, laugh, angry and giggles...there is many mood in this lakorn where is not so stress tat i wanna pull out all my hair :D

Cant wait for da two new work such as TRRR & da japanese series of Nadech & Mario lol and at da ch.3 event Nadech sing one of da ost for this lakorn...loved his voice but he sure make me miss him and Kim together...

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I truly love this couple - they're acting skills together in this lakorn blew me away.  Hope they'll have many more lakorns together in the future.

Thanks for sharing the gifs!  Too cute and I really loved all of those scenes.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Oh moonchild I love those Gift. I feel so late that I have NOT start RP at all because I was still stressed out about the whole NM2 cancellation. And tbh I was mad that RP replaced NM2 because I have waited so long for M&M to be together in a drama starring them (I hope u guys understand my point) and I know pple in thy land and pple here were mad about the whole replacement because they knew NM2 had such a good plot it and how can they just cancel it hen it was just in the middle (that's some b/s) my point of veiw I didn't see any scenes that effects the thai government, but u know tho the pain of NM2's cancellation will be a darkness in my heart for who knows how long, I am glad to have a couple as cute and NK. I haven't start the drama yet but I will sometimes this week.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
And idk who it wa that said not to ever pair NK up on IG I am sure it wasn't a M&M, because as u an c that IG user was. Urassaya fan and she was maybe jealous that it was Kim starring in the drama Instead of Yaya. It must been an NY fan who didn't want Nadech to Pair with Kim.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
In the first episode Nadech treats her like a real sister. Lol she was so rude and annoying with the "Make your own noodles" "You dare put my picture win the dresser." lol I keep laughing when she calls him "Aye Pitbull"