[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
what a horrible timing :facepalm: , why writer love to complicate things argrghhhhh right in the moment she was ready to end it and confesss aahhhhh they shouldn't added this part :nono1:

and to make it even worse he had to say this word :faint:  :rant:  :rant:

ommmyyyy she was soo readdyy now everything is drop in the water :facepalm: *sigh* poor Thae

and again she step back thinking he still love ravee and again lose the hope without even had the chance to confess :cry: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this words pit you should tell it not only Ravee but also to Thae actually this all mess is caused by his dumb moves and decision he complicated things for everyone i think PIt is a praek i don't favorite alot beside he is sweet and gentleman he is quite dumb and it's annoy me just go tell her you love her arrghhh :rant:  :rant:  :rant: 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol... at that scene.. I remember thinking wow this pra'ek is effing dumb lol. Whenever he says, "I'm not suitable enough for her." If I were Ravee would have been like "WTF? You weren't good enough for her? Does that mean you think I'm low enough on this stupid scale of yours to date me for this long?" 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohh Thae i don't blame her she tried and tried and for me the man should be the one who confess to the woman it's more manly she cried soo much for him :cry: :cry1:  this is sad :weep: :weep: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Lol... at that scene.. I remember thinking wow this pra'ek is effing dumb lol. Whenever he says, "I'm not suitable enough for her." If I were Ravee would have been like "WTF? You weren't good enough for her? Does that mean you think I'm low enough on this stupid scale of yours to date me for this long?" 
yeah exactly he is soo dumb he really reaaly annoyed me by the things he say and do sometime if he wasn't sweet and the way he look at Thae and their sweet moment i would through him in the sea :facepalm: :facepalm: :phew: :phew:

the next part of gifs will be the last i had a great time doing the gifs although it was difficult since the site gave me a hard time but i can't stop haha :p so TO BE CONTINUED :wink: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
can't forget you :heart: they keep thinking of eachother but they will divorce cause each of them keep silent about their real feeling 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Fw0ogcpPKw

Step

Mrs James Ma
She cries beautifully. In this pic i understand her pain so much.

cr kimmyfc

Tigrafr

sarNie Hatchling
I have liked the lakorn, even if during some episode i hated the character of Kimmy but after the episode 6/7 i have changed of opinion about her character. The lakorn was really great. The storyline too.
And the OST is really good.
And i think Nadesh & Kimmy do one wonderful pairing

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
They are rerunning this right now. One of my favs. Still hoping these two can reunited some day.
I agree with you! They were a great pair too. Hopefully, if they do make another lakorn with Kim and Nadech than
hopefully Nadech will have a stronger character because he was definitely too nice in here. Hahhahaa.