[CH3] Rim Fung Nam (Pau Jin Jong): Puen Khanin / Natalie Panalee

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
PJJ used to be my favorite company back when they were with Ch7. But somehow all their Ch3 stuff sucks. What gives?

They did Soe Saneha and Plerng Payu, and basically most of Oil's lakorns with Ch7. I don't think any of their Ch3 lakorns were memorable. I just remember the ones Andrew were in cause I like him, so Mongkut Saeng Jun, Kehas See Daeng and the most recent I remember is the one with Yam and Denkhun, forgot the title.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
PJJ used to be my favorite company back when they were with Ch7. But somehow all their Ch3 stuff sucks. What gives?

They did Soe Saneha and Plerng Payu, and basically most of Oil's lakorns with Ch7. I don't think any of their Ch3 lakorns were memorable. I just remember the ones Andrew were in cause I like him, so Mongkut Saeng Jun, Kehas See Daeng and the most recent I remember is the one with Yam and Denkhun, forgot the title.
Oh no...:(

stars-n-sun

sarNie Egg
A fan of Mint said on pantip that Mint isn't in this. Hope it's true!
I really don't want Mint in this project cuz
1) PJJ sucks (I only like their lakorns with Aum P and/or Oil Thana, back when PJJ was still with Ch7)
2) They said it's a dramatic lakorn + the title sounds boring + PPJ not-so-interesting works. The combo doesn't sound good, at least to me.
3) Peun Kanin is a (too) new praek & younger than Mint. Can't they give Mint some hot & attractive praeks ? There're so many at Ch3...

I hope Mint save the time slot for a better script and a more reliable production. A reunion with Mario would be great, but other praeks like Ken P, Ken T, Andrew, etc,.. would be interesting too.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Some praeks I would love to see with Mint

Ken T - he's free
Ken P - not sure with the RN2 if it's pushed through?
Nadech - after his 2 lakorns with Yaya, has YWCFTS to film (?)
Aum A - filming Nueng Dao Fah Diew
James J - filming 2 back to back lakorns with Taew
Great - filming My Hero series
Andrew - he's also free
Tik J - filming a Workpoint lakorn
Pope - filming with Mew N, Bella

fun

Expired Sarnie
Peun is older than Chalida. PJJ and Peun is usually evening. I hope Chalida doesn't get downgraded like Namfon Patarin.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
I just become a fan of Mint Chalida recently, and now I find out that she might be downgraded. I would be upset too if this happen.

Could somebody please tell me if Mint Chalida is popular in Thailand?
Thank you.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I just become a fan of Mint Chalida recently, and now I find out that she might be downgraded. I would be upset too if this happen.

Could somebody please tell me if Mint Chalida is popular in Thailand?
Thank you.
I would say she's pretty popular. She has a pretty vocal/active fanclub. Which is why I don't think she'd be downgraded at this point, but I don't understand Channel 3 decisions sometimes so who knows lol

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
I would say she's pretty popular. She has a pretty vocal/active fanclub. Which is why I don't think she'd be downgraded at this point, but I don't understand Channel 3 decisions sometimes so who knows lol
Thank you very much for the information about Mint. My first lakorn of Mint that I watch was Two Spirits' Love, and I fell in love with her instantly.
I love her so much, and I a big fan of her now.
Could you please tell me if she has any other lakorn?

Thank you again.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
PJJ lakorns went downhill. They had good ones when they were with ch7 and they were like their top production. I think ch3 has a lot of competition too. But still PJJ lakorn hasn't been good anymore

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you very much for the information about Mint. My first lakorn of Mint that I watch was Two Spirits' Love, and I fell in love with her instantly.
I love her so much, and I a big fan of her now.
Could you please tell me if she has any other lakorn?

Thank you again.
Another lakorn of hers that was popular was Khun Chai Ronapee with James Ma. That's the lakorn that really got her back on the n'ek track

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Another lakorn of hers that was popular was Khun Chai Ronapee with James Ma. That's the lakorn that really got her back on the n'ek track
Thank you very much Xcinsationalx for the lakorn. I really appreciated.
Right now, I am trying to find Mint's lakorns. Thanks to you, I have another lakorn to watch.
Thanks again.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
True. Mint C hasn't been in too many memorable lakorns up until Khun Chai Ronapee and then Two Spirits' Love. I think she has more 2nd lead lakorns than N'ek role lakorns. @lovenk and @xcinsationalx Lol :)
So that mean that she only has two lakorns that she played as a lead role, and the rest of her lakorns are 2nd lead. That's a shame because she is a very good actress. I love her so much in Two Spirits' Love. I instantly become a big fan of her.

Thank you for the information.