[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Meteor

sarNie Egg
O M G !!!!!! Please have Yadech to pair up!! VOTE VOTE VOTE! Lmao, ok.... I stop.. I'm so excited about this drama!
but I am really not that sure about that news......has anyone else seen that news,either?
its better to wait for the official confirmation......

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile

Here it's .... It says that yaya will have a lakorn with nadech after tnnkk and this drama will not be filming in thailand. Sorry if my english isn't that good. But just wanna share it with you guys.

To be honest i think yaya will be in this with nadech. this lakorn will be release in 2013 so we will see nadech with other nang'ek.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
my friend told me that she saw the news at Komchadluek that yaya is in this lakorn with barry.....but I am still not that sure.....I will wait the official confirmation.
This is what your friend is talking about! This is the same news snippet that Cookiies posted!

http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20120403/126898/%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%97%E0%B9%8C%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%AD.html

@ นอกจากเรื่อง ธรณีนี่นี้ใครครอง ที่กะลังจ่อคิวฉายเดือน พ.ค.นี้ ล่าสุด ณเดชน์ คูกิมิยะ มีละครคู่กับ "ญาญ่า"อุรัสยา อีกเรื่อง แถมต้องบินลัดฟ้าไปถ่ายที่เมืองนอก...ปู้น
Translation: Other than Thoranee Nee Klai Klong that's scheduled to film in May, most recently Nadech Kugimiya has a lakorn pair with Yaya Urassaya plus will have to fly abroad to film.

Thanks to Meteor, Teedee and Cookiies for the news!!! I'm so excited but will wait for the official confirmation!!

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
So happy for this lakorn but has to Waite for the confirmation.

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
I knew it was going to be taew in the first series! But yes, Mario and Taew pairing again. So, Khun Nara is suggesting that it may or may not be yaya depending on how well TNKK is received? I guess it makes sense. If people are not interested in this couple anymore (which I highly doubt) then they should try a different pairing.

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
But I don't want to see taew with mario again. :( Sorry mario-taew fans! I want to see mario with new nangeks. I dont see chemistry between mario-taew.

Here it's .... It says that yaya will have a lakorn with nadech after tnnkk and this drama will not be filming in thailand. Sorry if my english isn't that good. But just wanna share it with you guys.

To be honest i think yaya will be in this with nadech. this lakorn will be release in 2013 so we will see nadech with other nang'ek.
Thank you for sharing this news here!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I hope nothing changes. YAY more Yadech, i was already crying over not seeing them after Toranee Nee Ni Krai Krong.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Yadech again!!!
I got boring to see these two again, I think that they need to take 2 years a break.
I want to see Nadech with some new actresse, he is an actor, he not need to work with a different people not Yaya everytime.

Yadech again!!!
I got boring to see these two again, I think that they need to take 2 years a break.
I want to see Nadech with some new actresse, he is an actor, he not need to work with a different people not Yaya everytime.
Even if Nadech and Yaya are in this lakorn, you won't actually see them onscreen together until late 2013 or early 2014 -- 1-2 years away from now -- because this lakorn won't begin filming until late 2012 or early 2013.

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
I knew it was going to be taew in the first series! But yes, Mario and Taew pairing again. So, Khun Nara is suggesting that it may or may not be yaya depending on how well TNKK is received? I guess it makes sense. If people are not interested in this couple anymore (which I highly doubt) then they should try a different pairing.
Omg! I agree... :)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile

Cookie! thanks na. :) Really appreciated.

maimee

sarNie Egg
4 lakorns in two and a half years is too much. Feel like throwing up thinking about they might pair up again so soon. Lol :scratchhead2: The rating of a lakron is mainly up to the general public not fans otherwise the ratings of GRGR should have been higher. So wait and see. Hopefully CH3 is smarter than expected.

4 lakorns in two and a half years is too much. Feel like throwing up thinking about they might pair up again so soon. Lol :scratchhead2: The rating of a lakron is mainly up to the general public not fans otherwise the ratings of GRGR should have been higher. So wait and see. Hopefully CH3 is smarter than expected.

You can't take GRGR ratings too seriously.... everyone knew it was during the hight of the floods.....and still the GRGR fever was every where. Everyone knew of SaiChon and NangFah. Pantip was buzzing. Social Media was hot on the two. To me, that is consider a BIG success.

As for Ch.3 being smart or not, I think that they would be smart to "pair" them up in this series. This is one project that they are going to spend big budget on....you need a pair that can carry the lakorn. Nadech and Yaya can do that - they've already proven it. Also, not just that their fan club is strong but general public seems to really like them as individual and as a couple. You can see that at all of their events (not lakorn related) are always packed with people, not just fans. So if Ch.3 is smart, they SHOULD have Nadech and Yaya pair in here. TV biz/Ch.3 revenue comes from not just ratings but from sponsors and advertisers as well. These two are most wanted by the products, biz people know that eyes are on them - it will be easy sell for the channel for ads and sponsor spots with them in it, not the other way around.

I also don't think people are sick of seeing them together. I am a big fan and I am NOT. Rather, I want them to hurry up and finish their "in between lakorns" so I can see them in this one. They do have 2 lakorns each before this. Yaya with Aum and Por. Nadech with Kim and if he is in RS#1 with Mario... that's 2 for him too before pairing with Yaya in this one..... That's plenty of space in between their lakorns. TNNKK is about to air soon .... this won't air until late 2013.... I think timing is fine.

I heard that Yaya is in here too but I am going to wait until the ch.3 officially confirms the p'nangs. I do hope it's Nadech and Yaya. After getting to know the storyline, I can't think of any other but Nadech and Yaya. They are perfect for the roles as Ryu and Mayumi.