[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 3: Sai Luerd Dan Tawan (Maker K)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Well.. Barry and Mario are praeks for the other two series for sure.. lol... It's going to wierd seeing them as each other's kids?! Lol, they all around the same age in reality. I want to see Ken here!! Barry, Mario, and Kane<3

tinah

sarNie Coma
I have to double check cause this person said mario, bary and yaya are all in the first series. If the praek and nek are tthe son and daughter of the 1st and 2nd serie than it has to be someone way younger looking than barry since he's young himself

tinah

sarNie Coma
it just doesnt look right when mario/barry and yaya are young looking already so how will they have a kid who look younger than them. most newbies nowaday look older than their age

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
That's true, tinah... lolz... Can't imagine them as parents for the younger generation.. They all look the same age...

Meteor

sarNie Egg
I have to double check cause this person said mario, bary and yaya are all in the first series. If the praek and nek are tthe son and daughter of the 1st and 2nd serie than it has to be someone way younger looking than barry since he's young himself
barry,mario,yaya are all in the first one?? how could it be?? either barry or mario is famous enough to be the leading role, will any of them be the supporting role?
i can't imagine.......

Meteor

sarNie Egg
I can't picture Yaya and Mario, lol. He's so tiny for Yaya.
lol....in fact mario is of the same height as nadech......but the matter is mario really has such an innocent babyface.....
but mario&yaya may be incredibly cute since either of them is adorable and lovely.. :cheer:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Mario and Nadech are shorter, but Mario seems to look tinier than Nadech -- at least to me, lol, plus he he has a baby face.

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
omg, when I heard about this 3rd one, i was like: OH HEL* nawww! lol. Im excited. Im pretty sure that kane is going to be in here, he is going to be in that subarboot juathep or something right? i wanna see him in here! But I kind of feel like they MIGHT want to promote that JAMES dude ; since he is new... :/
but can someone tell me what the third series one is about?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Amazingly, they say that he is 180 cm, while nadech is 178 cm? Yaya is 173 cm. I guess mario looks small because of his babyface.
He seemed pretty tall to me in Plerng Toranong but Taew is so tiny so i wouldn't know any better. I think he's taller than Nadech so i believe he is 180.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Nadech's frame looks smaller than Mario, thats how I see it tae whatever lol
I would like to see Mario and Yaya tooos
The other two are not even confirmed yet and now we have the third one to wait for.
Aigoos. Wonder who it might be?