❤️[Ch3] Roy Leh Marnya (Maker J Group) Pope Tanawat & Bella Ranee

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
I just saw the teaser! Going crazy! Then saw Phet and . . . . my Hia Chaii x Reynu feels!!! Hahaha. The competition is real! Anyway I hope we don't get too much of the side characters or Wawa. Hahaha. No please no!
I am also missing this whole Hia Chai and Reynu! Hahahhaa. Just realized that this will also be Phet and Pope's second time fighting for the same girl.
These two best friends. Hahahahha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I am back guys!!! Been off internet for forever! Finally got our Wi-Fi up and running again! Now I'm really to catch up!!! I missed y'alls sooo much!!! Hopefully I didn't miss anything!

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Does anyone know who Phet is suppose to pair up with in this lakorn?

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Does anyone know who Phet is suppose to pair up with in this lakorn?
I dont think Phet is paired with anyone..? At least that's how it looks like. I dont think his character is that relevant in this lakorn, lol. Probably just a love rival against Pope to make him jealous, haha.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
I dont think Phet is paired with anyone..? At least that's how it looks like. I dont think his character is that relevant in this lakorn, lol. Probably just a love rival against Pope to make him jealous, haha.
Again. :risas3: I'd be great if someone gives Phet a better second lead role here and there. Hahaha.
I miss him playing at least a kind hearted character role just like P'Khap.

Ntsuab-Ci

Again. :risas3: I'd be great if someone gives Phet a better second lead role here and there. Hahaha.
I miss him playing at least a kind hearted character role just like P'Khap.

Yes, I wanna see better roles for Phet! I'm not really interested in any of his roles rn & it makes me so saad cause I wanna love his roles just as much as I love him, lool. Ig I'm kinda looking forward to seeing his role in that lakorn with Namtarn but other than that, nothing too interesting. P'Khap is still my favorite for sure. <3

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, I wanna see better roles for Phet! I'm not really interested in any of his roles rn & it makes me so saad cause I wanna love his roles just as much as I love him, lool. Ig I'm kinda looking forward to seeing his role in that lakorn with Namtarn but other than that, nothing too interesting. P'Khap is still my favorite for sure. <3
Right! Like He hasn't been getting good enough roles where it made him sparkle. I mean he got a lot of attention
for being P'Chai but his character development was still so bland. Phet, still does need acting improvement but
he needs a push from the industry to show that he is capable of doing it. But too bad Ch. 3 is so bias and they only
care about their koojin roles and other actors who can't even act out there. The struggle is real.

Ntsuab-Ci

Right! Like He hasn't been getting good enough roles where it made him sparkle. I mean he got a lot of attention
for being P'Chai but his character development was still so bland. Phet, still does need acting improvement but
he needs a push from the industry to show that he is capable of doing it. But too bad Ch. 3 is so bias and they only
care about their koojin roles and other actors who can't even act out there. The struggle is real.
His role as P'Chai wasn't the best image of him for new fans, lmfaoo but for what it is worth, if you look past his stupid choices, he was a very sweet and gentle man. & Phet was just so charming in there, omg. :love: But yes, Phet still needs improvement in a few areas and has made progress since he started. That's why I'm looking forward to his role in that lakorn with Namtarn because he gets to experience that villian role of acting which I think is currently one of his weaker points. Phet needs to experience that mean role so he can learn to be as hot as Aum and Deaw, hahaha.
At least sometimes I get to see him being praek in evening lakorns. I do hope Phet will have more opportunities in his future.