[CH3] Ruk Gun Punlawan (Feel Good Entertainment) : Nine Napat / Ice Preechaya

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Guys ep 12 is giving me so much stress, WHY ARE YOU ALL DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!! CAN SOMEONE JUST SPLIT THEM OFF IN TO THEIR OWN PAIRS AND STOP THIS MADNESS!!! I JUST WANT US TO GO BACK TO THE CUTENESS 2 EPS AGO WHERE YOU SPENT TIME WITH THE PERSON YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO !!!! Like I understand what Rose and Matt are trying to do and my heart goes out to them and at least THEY can admit who they really have feelings for but they still want to try and make each other happy. But omg the other two SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING ARE YOU JUST GONNA KEEP DATING OUT OF COURTESY CAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO HURT THE OTHER PERSON, JUST RIP OFF THE BANDAID SO WE CAN MOVE ON. Those scenes/that issue aside that scene where Matt called Toon up as she was making his birthday cake and said he was calling cause he missed her :aaaaa:also did anyone else pick up on the fact that he said he thought she fell asleep whilst on the phone with him like always. GUYS WHEN ARE YOU TALKING ON THE PHONE LATE AT NIGHT AND WHERE ARE THOSE SCENES!?!?!?! I'm glad Shawn sent her to him, he clearly knows his brother is in love with her and knew she'd be the best person to comfort him and that scene was just so good. I'm glad Matt finally got to hear his dad say that he's proud of him and loves him even if it only happened because of circumstances, but he finally knows and has the validation that he's always wanted.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Also did I miss something or did we not see the scene where she takes a pic of him whilst he's sleeping on her lap? I would have liked to see those two scenes on the bottom right.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Maybe she took the photo as behind the scenes. I always thought it was weird when the characters do that.

Yesss, when he told her he missed her over the phone. In his own way, Matt is very clear that he likes her.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
I know the scene when she's sleeping in his lap was for the drama though, it was in a BTS clip.
It's all in his eyes when he looks at her and the way his voice softens, they convey his feelings so well.
I hope we can get another drama with these two, they have such good chemistry

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I am watching just nine's parts lol. I think his popularity helps as well. He has lots of followers before this lakorn and most probably excited to watch his first lakorn. When they did the channel 3 concert or whatever the event was, nine basically got the loudest cheer so his fans probably is loyal enough to stick with him and his first lakorn. He will be the "it" boy if channel 3 handle him right. He has lots of potential.
Yeah...he has the voice and the height/manly look that frankly a lot of current ch3 fav leading males don’t. Add the to acting potential and he could be a good one for them. A lot of times I prefer the ch7 male leads cause they fit the older, experienced roles (I.e. experienced CEO) they’re trying to portray better.

twister02

M♥K
I am watching just nine's parts lol. I think his popularity helps as well. He has lots of followers before this lakorn and most probably excited to watch his first lakorn. When they did the channel 3 concert or whatever the event was, nine basically got the loudest cheer so his fans probably is loyal enough to stick with him and his first lakorn. He will be the "it" boy if channel 3 handle him right. He has lots of potential.
Agree. Nine is already popular before this lakorn. He's a model and already did a movie under a famous film outfit. Also, he's a son of an actress too. Many are excited to watch his first lakorn (I'm one of them) and so far, he didn't disappoint. This is the only CH3 lakorn I'm watching right now and I love how light it is for me. There's not too much drama and bs. Nine and Ice made a pretty good pair.

LoveLizzy

sarNie Egg
Agree. Nine is already popular before this lakorn. He's a model and already did a movie under a famous film outfit. Also, he's a son of an actress too. Many are excited to watch his first lakorn (I'm one of them) and so far, he didn't disappoint. This is the only CH3 lakorn I'm watching right now and I love how light it is for me. There's not too much drama and bs. Nine and Ice made a pretty good pair.
I agree, the problem I have with lakorns lately is too much drama. This drama is an easy watch and just what I need for the holidays.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol, I feel like they dragged this cause like it was their highest rating prime time for a bit there lol. I read awhile back it was supposed to end at 12 and anyone annoyed by Pimmy? Chon warned her, Matt warned her about why Natalie left and she was still persistent. Now, she's all bitching about his work life when she knew before she went into the relationship o_O. I have no sympathy for someone who willingly went into a relationship when they already knew what the other person was like.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
They may have dragged it, but there was not enough fluff between Toon and Matt! I can't believe she actually left for 3 whole months and then they didn't even use that as an opportunity to do some cute making up and gentle groveling and spending more time frolicking by the sea. No fair! Nine and Ice were adorable together in here.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Agree! I would have loved so much more fluff from them, those scenes at the beach where they're chasing after each other weren't enough! They should have started this ep off at Matt running through the airport for Toon, and cut short the Taksa stuff or had it in the last ep where it led off with Khun Noi telling Matt she had something to tell him.
I greatly enjoyed this light fluffy drama and I know I'll be watching it again/ following Nine and Ice's future drama works. Hopefully someone approves of them together as much as us and puts them in another drama again.

I wouldn't mind seeing him paired with Matt either actually.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I just finished this lakorn! It’s a pretty good lakorn For Nine to debut. He did good and hope to see him in more lakorns and improve his acting. Everyone was enjoyable to watch here. It’s lite fun comedy.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I’ve been MIA from this forum for gawd knows how long (5+ years???), but I came back just to say this is absolutely one of my favorite Thai series! It’s beyond cheesy, but damn it, it put a smile on my face and made my heart flutter. I’m a sucker for those heartless p’aek who has a soft spot for the nang’ek even though they won’t admit. I just love the chemistry between all 4 characters. And Nine is cutie pootie who’s freaking 9 years younger than me (damn these youngin’) and absolutely love Ice I’m Thank You, I’m Fine.

I’ve rewatched this series so many times because I can’t get enough of them! Just a hopeless romantic for them *blushes*

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
I’ve been MIA from this forum for gawd knows how long (5+ years???), but I came back just to say this is absolutely one of my favorite Thai series! It’s beyond cheesy, but damn it, it put a smile on my face and made my heart flutter. I’m a sucker for those heartless p’aek who has a soft spot for the nang’ek even though they won’t admit. I just love the chemistry between all 4 characters. And Nine is cutie pootie who’s freaking 9 years younger than me (damn these youngin’) and absolutely love Ice I’m Thank You, I’m Fine.

I’ve rewatched this series so many times because I can’t get enough of them! Just a hopeless romantic for them *blushes*
Can’t agree more... my favorite “pacifier”- always make my happy by watching it. Both Nine and Ice did excellent job.