[Ch3] Ruk Long Rohng (Maker J): Top Jaron/Mint Chalida/Pop Thakoon

This Lakorn has been progressing well and I never realized how handsome Top can be. Love how he's tough but yet soft too. This weekend there were a lot of good scenes between the two of them. Thoroughly enjoying this lakorn....it's just be a nice watch. I'm really liking how he looks at her, through out the lakorn he looks at her with so much heart.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I agree about top but I feel NED character get majority of the screen time. POP is soo adorable. Mint is doing great in this diff. Role

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't think it's needed....we all know she's psycho...30min an ep is fine... she gets at least 1 hrs... i expect more from nk progression and fam unity

Sapphire Gems

sarNie Egg
Mint's acting had improve a lot through the years...from pethapee leh ruk to two spirit's love and now to ruk long rohng... She grows beautifully not just physically but also in acting... Love her...

jayyepeeen

sarNie Egg
Hey all! I stumbled upon this drama and I was wondering: should I start this drama? Hehe. I saw the ratings on mydramalist and it wasn't that good. But when I checked, only 2 people rated that show so the results was very skewed. I am a big fan of Mint and I was wondering if this drama is good. :D Also, are english subs available? :p

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey all! I stumbled upon this drama and I was wondering: should I start this drama? Hehe. I saw the ratings on mydramalist and it wasn't that good. But when I checked, only 2 people rated that show so the results was very skewed. I am a big fan of Mint and I was wondering if this drama is good. :D Also, are english subs available? :p
To my knowledge, there are no English subs as this time.