[Ch3] Ruk Long Rohng (Maker J): Top Jaron/Mint Chalida/Pop Thakoon

jun ji

sarNie Egg
Have the lakorn Gods finally bless us with this great pairing?  Ever since their traditional Thai shoot, previously posted already, I've wished for them to pair up. We were so close in Khun Chai Ronnapee, but we couldn't have Chat taking Pee's girl. I'm glad they're finally paired up and that the storyline is fitting for the both of them. Mint plays a sassy girl well, and Top is such a great goofball. It will be a great lakorn. Can't wait!

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
This is the scene that the author wrote after she was inspired by Piangkwan in KCR.

----
Before the show start, Tula appears at the front of the stage with a woman, a woman that is a perfect match to him in every ways. The sight of them together makes her hurt all over the body.

When the show starts, Kaew tries to focus and cut out all the distraction but it's so hard this time. Even though she keeps telling herself not to look at him but she couldn't do it. Her heart and her eyes keep pulling her in that direction. The thing that she sees is Tula's calm face. He is silent. He doesn't even look at her and that hurts her even more. Her heart is in so much pain that it makes the crying scene very believable and real. Most of the audience cries with her. Those that doesn't know all praises her and those that does all feel sorry for her especially her family but they couldn't do anything except support her from afar.

After the show ended, she left his house right away. She took a shower, went to bed and cried herself to sleep that night.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Aww....that scene is so sad, I'm just glad that that scene is not as heartbreaking as Chai Pee and Piengkwan's. She was humiliated and bowed down to him.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh Heidi, I was watching that scene last night cus  I did a marathon of the last SJ. I teared when she finally realized who Pee was and gosh Mint was great in the scene where Chai Pee followed her and she said she has never felt so low in her life until that moment. Her crying, the emotion in her eyes, and her voice were all just perfect.

Mint will do fine in here. Can not wait to see her in here. Glad she's going to be in another drama.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I dont know how actresses do all that crying while speaking at the same time.
I choke and I sound like puberty hit me times 100.
That scene in KCR was so beautiful!
Hopefully in this one I dont cry along with her

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Chai pee is the ultimate man....I'm not surprised in the book about the kids they had 4 lmao

The letter he sent her...I'll take care of you w/my monthly allowance from the airforce. .....sigh. ...

When are they starting to film this?

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
lovestar said:
I dont know how actresses do all that crying while speaking at the same time.
I choke and I sound like puberty hit me times 100.
That scene in KCR was so beautiful!
Hopefully in this one I dont cry along with her
It's probably better than crying with this scene while you are running on the elliptical. Hehe