[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

monkey5

sarNie Egg
Interesting but I don't find it too strange that the uncle and nephew are the same age or a few years apart. My very much younger sister is only two years older than our niece:)=

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg r these the pairing couple. Sounds interesting and weird at the same time and the story is similar to Great/Matt lakorn only Au his playinga father and Mart his a uncle. Bet its one that goes, a mature gen love a younger girls. I like how the fact that the new rising pair are switching pairfirst it was Mark/Mint and Barry/Yaya then later Mark/Yaya now its Barry and Mint C turn.

meenia

sarNie Adult
wait so mark is playing num's role and kim is ning's role right.. i didn't know num had a nephew in the lakorn... but i haven't seen that lakorn in a while..all i know and remember is that num was weak...LOL.. i hate weak pe'ek.. they can't do anything.. but hurt the nang'ek more..

but didn't the pra'nang get married in the lakorn... i think they did.. cause i'm a huge fan of pe'ek and nang'ek being married...

but ohh well, hope we get to see a lot of barry and mint c.. at least it's mint c and not mint n.... hope there's pix soon..thanks

neena

sarNie Adult
is it just me or does nadech get a lot of supporting roles? i mean DJA, he's the main pa'ek but i don't know if that counts because we have to consider mark, boy and aum as pa'eks too so really he's a support in all the other stories except DJA. now he's a support role in this lakorn being mart as the main pa'ek and kim as the na'ek. then his first lakorn with mark, he's also a supporting character...hmmm...i'm anxious to know when he will star in a full scale lakorn AS the main actor...

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea, it sucks that barry has to play supporting and not lead when hes the most popular one compare to Mark Prin. his upcoming lakorns are all said to be supporting..i dont like when the have 2 couple because they have to share on screen time

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Nadech is only popular because he has a great n'ek that he has chemistry with. Nadech is great in his support roles, he's still young & has time to look young :) Mark is popular...just doesn't have 'the one' yet. I hope he does soon. All the people he gets paired up with aren't as pretty or they're like stick figures...oops sorry if I defend Mint N or Mint C fans out there.

Mart always gets the newbies to be his n'ek nowadays. It scares me because I don't want him to be a "Nok C." kind of p'ek.

neena

sarNie Adult
I think Nadech is only popular because he has a great n'ek that he has chemistry with. Nadech is great in his support roles, he's still young & has time to look young :) Mark is popular...just doesn't have 'the one' yet. I hope he does soon. All the people he gets paired up with aren't as pretty or they're like stick figures...oops sorry if I defend Mint N or Mint C fans out there.

Mart always gets the newbies to be his n'ek nowadays. It scares me because I don't want him to be a "Nok C." kind of p'ek.
i agree, i think nadech is only popular right now because its yaya and nadech...i can't garantee that i will watch his other lakorns if its not with yaya :(...sad to admit that but just like ateam...i never watch aum with another leading lady and i can't watch aff with another actor...i skipped Thara himalai and went to DJA because i'm fond of Yaya and Nadech. as for mark i think he already looks great with mint c...on and off cameras they look good together. i really can't picture him with yaya...vice versa with nadech/mint c...thinking about this is giving me a headache.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This is like all those onscreen couple Ken/Anne, Ateam, RTeam not a enjoyable lakorn without them in there and
now were having a new thing with Barry/Yaya and Mark/Mint C or just call them MTeam. I don't care if they're or
any other couples that gets paired twice or more i'll still go for them as long that they given a very good
and nice storyline.

annea

sarNie Adult
Yes it sucks that Barry is not getting his own lakorn. But I think he is pretty popular. He got an award for "raising star" or something like that after "Nago ruk luang jai". Hopefully he'll have an oppportunity to get his own lakorn instead of couples.

fanny

sarNie Adult
im the type of person that get tire of the same thing over and over. if the same pra'nang pair up too many times it gets bored. so i dont mind they get to pair up with different people. mint c is cute and adorable i dont mine her at all. she was so cute in wanjai and nai jom ying.

fun

Expired Sarnie
wait so mark is playing num's role and kim is ning's role right.. i didn't know num had a nephew in the lakorn... but i haven't seen that lakorn in a while..all i know and remember is that num was weak...LOL.. i hate weak pe'ek.. they can't do anything.. but hurt the nang'ek more..

but didn't the pra'nang get married in the lakorn... i think they did.. cause i'm a huge fan of pe'ek and nang'ek being married...

but ohh well, hope we get to see a lot of barry and mint c.. at least it's mint c and not mint n.... hope there's pix soon..thanks
num and ning had another lakorn? i only remember ruk prakasit lol and a movie.

onahc

sarNie Elites
That's the problem with Barry, he's too young. He can only play characters that are young like a teenager or someone in the early twenties. He is not fit to play a mature role and some of the juicier roles require an older actor. He'll just have to wait a few years.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah they should had think carefully with Barry cos his still too young. Someone a bit older than Barry will fit
the mature roles.