[Ch3] Ruk Sutrit (Wave Media)

Discussion in '2013' started by dancy, Apr 11, 2012.

1. dancy

dancy sarNie Oldmaid

2. blissfulxoxo

blissfulxoxo ♥ 4 HUA JAI ♥

Margie and Mario, and Punch and Mario?! o_O

3. Alice

Alice sarNie Tombstone

I was going to pin this thread but its ok thanks Dancy glad Mario has more lakorn and wow with Punch too i love her I believe now Punch she has become a new n'ek
    for Ch3 list she's reuniting with Wave Media

4. Mintyyasian

Mintyyasian sarNie Juvenile

wow, I will love this couple, I THINK! I bet this is a rom-com too . I wanna see mario in a dramatic lakorn with her, but ya know, he has a babyface .. so yeah. lol. & Im glad that she will be have lakorns too cause we will get to see her and listen to her songs in the lakorn. ahaha

5. babie_sara

babie_sara sarNie Adult

6. st111

st111 sarNie Hatchling

i thought Punch next larkon is with Louis...

7. dancy

dancy sarNie Oldmaid

Yes she have a lakorn with Louis. She filming that lakorn at the moment. This is her next lakorn after the lakorn with Louis that she going to be in.

8. myheromike

myheromike ♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin

Are they confirm this already. Yay more punch she pretty... Cant pic of them together how they look like

9. tinah

tinah sarNie Coma

another odd pair.

10. Merit

Merit sarNie Adult

I missed punch. She's cute and acting is good. Though, I don't know about her and Mario, he seemed to have such baby face. She is another actress I see a better fit with the older guys.

11. -AyLove-

-AyLove- sarNie OldFart

o m g, o m g, o m g!!! I Love Punch!!! Super happy she is having another lakorn!!!! "Scream"
    So Excited for her. And It's Mario as Pra'ek too. Interesting pair. Mario and Punch. I am curious
    to see how the both of them look like together.Super curious, just reading their names together
    makes me more curious.haha.

12. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

I have a feeling this isn't going to look right because of Mario's adorable baby face. There is also a 4 year age difference too, but i'll never know until i see them together.

13. Sweet_09

Sweet_09 ♥♥Ann&Kim♥♥

So is this comfirm??? Wow another new pair...by da way who Punch???

14. Alice

Alice sarNie Tombstone

Puch is the girl in Tuddao Bussaya and the new lakorn with Louis Scott

15. Asy

Asy sarNie Immature

I love Mario, I like Punch but Idk, this is odd. I agree, Punch matches older guys.

16. cloudie

cloudie sarNie Egg

OMG am I seeing things lol

Punch and Mario is a strange pair, but I have a thing for strange pairings. Looking forward ^_^ Plus, I am so glad Punch is taking more roles, she is such a talented actress and singer.

17. dancy

dancy sarNie Oldmaid

18. blissfulxoxo

blissfulxoxo ♥ 4 HUA JAI ♥

YES! :) I am so glad to hear.

19. myheromike

myheromike ♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin

hope the new p'ek will someone cute if mario got replace. want to see mario with punch and how they look together but they already replace so idk what to do

20. LOL:)

LOL:) sarNie Juvenile

I want Bie in this one with Punch! I saw a photoshoot of them together a while back and man, they cute together!