[Ch3] Ruk Sutrit (Wave Media)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Saw from many Thai fan's comments wanna see part 2 and Khun Tu wanna make part 2 as well(saw from her ig she went to temple pray will get to make part 2 and ask fans to pray too). hope ch3 will allow her to do it. and if she really get to make part 2 hope will get to see more sweet scenes of Itt&Chon, wanna see they get married will be so cute.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I love this lakorn but all the Maya! MAYA! Was very annoying. I felt so bad for Chon. But after his confession with Maya failed finally he started focusing on Chon but i hate how Thun and Maya had so many scenes! I hope they reunite is a lakorn just as sweet but more time together. Their chemistry was amazing! I love James and Punch just not so much Ruk Sutrit

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
teedee said:
I have to come in and express my feelings about James&Punch. wow they have such amazing great chemistry together despite their huge age differences. she still look young for her age. she can still passed for 23. I'm a sucker for tall p'ek and short n'ek  they're so adorable. I didn't watch this lakorn since the beginning started watching it in the middle but so glad I gave it a tried or else i'll regret it so much. beginning so annoyed by p'ek character but then start to fall in love with him when he start to know himself that he really love n'ek and he got all possessive and cheesy which was so cute, James play this kind of emotions so naturally well and perfect as a bad boy character. and Punch.. she just look so cute, love her big pretty eyes, her acting was great too. first didn't think the lakorn would be interesting cuz didn't really like this type of story and thought James&Punch won't have chemistry together cuz of their big age gap but I was totally wronged James&Punch made me so into their character's love, their acting look real like two people really love eachother that they made me so shy with their love scenes. love his nose promises sooooo adorable make me blush everytime he does that to her. this characters match both James&Punch a lot can't think of anyone else that can play as Itt&Chon this perfectly, for me he has more chemistry with Punch than Bella. the ending with the nose promise was super cute!! but annoyed by p'ek that ngon too much wanna smack him hahaha nek has to ngor him a while before he'll stop and when they said love eachother was duper cute. yeah I wasn't really satisfied about the ending too wish they have more sweet scenes together. so wanna see part 2. hope in the future will see James&Punch reunited again. Omg Jame's singing voice blew me away, was surprised he can sing this well. he sound so good. such sexy voice he have. love his version of the song. and Punch always have great voice. will miss Itt&Chon a lot, this lakorn made me fell in love with James&Punch they will be one of my fav. couple in my heart forever. also love their relationship off screen too,  they have chemistry too seem so close so cute how they seem to always play around with eachother.
Just watching MV of punch and jj and i could feel the chemistry! That is why i gave it a chance :) im not so into JJ and Bella. They couldnt even get my attention like JamesPunch

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
ip.smilez said:
*SQUEALS

eejejjejsjfjsld;gbkjfdzvjkfkjvzdsmv I freaking love all of the hospital scenes in ep.11. Everything about it makes me squeal.........finally Itt....FINALLY !!!!!!
They both are on the same page. I'm so happy to see that he now knows who is the girl that's been standing  in front of him all along and that he can also distinguish the feelings he had for Maya from Chon now. I love seeing his determination to do whatever he could to make Chon's dad like him, approve him. The way Itt snuggled Chon made me so shy that I blushed ahha ahhhhh just the way he held here was so darn cuteeeeee. Those scenes were wayyyyyyyyy better than any kissing scenes from lakorns lol I mean I'm still mad at the fact that Itt tried doing the nose touch with Maya, but after seeing him do it Chon made me get over it. *blushes Each nose snuggle touches my heart <3
Yes!!!! Now all his focus is on her. And yes, I would've felt p.o if i was Chon too because Itt did break his promise to her. 
Punch and James look so comfortable with each other that it makes me cheer for them ahhaha gahhh  I really like em..........ahhhhh.....
Ep.11 was def sweeeeet...my stomach was filled with butterflies the whole time lol ^___________________________^
This is the first time I am not mad about not having kissing scenes. Those scenes are much more special. So cute

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Haha after this lakorn i hated Wawaa! I know its a stupid reason but lol!! I love JJ and Punch I remember being soooo determine to rewrite the lakorn haha.