[Ch3] Ruk Sutrit (Wave Media)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Alice said:
good news Madam Dun is airing after the Six Senses Weekend slot and sad news Ruk Sukrit not yet finished filming 

Awww......I really wanted to see Wawwa and Beam. But it's okay :) I can't wait to see P'Chai and P'Ploy go head to head. It will be really awesome. Then hopefully Ruk Sutrit will follow. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sweetie-dara said:
Awww......I really wanted to see Wawwa and Beam. But it's okay :) I can't wait to see P'Chai and P'Ploy go head to head. It will be really awesome. Then hopefully Ruk Sutrit will follow. 
Ruk Sukrit will be after 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Ipsmilez: Wrong teaser, girl. This topic is Ruk Sukrit with James J and Punch xD You must have been confused by the names, they're similar. hehe :D

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:
@Ipsmilez: Wrong teaser, girl. This topic is Ruk Sukrit with James J and Punch xD You must have been confused by the names, they're similar. hehe :D

555 THANKS FOR THE CORRECTION AHAHA

Sunni

sarNie Egg
OMG I am so happy!! Yay! Thank you for the update. I am so excited. We will get to see this lakorn 3 times a week. :D

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yeah thanks and will there be anyone subbing this lakorn???

Cant wait to see James Jirayu and this time with Punch and Beam Kawee (who i found kind off hot :blush: ) and Wawwa :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@fun: I know right. I was watching the teaser and like, "Oh, seems like a cute lakorn..." and then the nose wiggle .. "Cuteness overload!!" XDD