[Ch3] Ruk Sutrit (Wave Media)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
James is too pretty to pass for a bad boy. Lol. It's such a different character from Khun Chai Mor. What's the age difference between his character and punch's? 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Going to watch this right now! Woooooot!
Once I am done, I can start subbing! Hopefully the segment is done for part 1 by then!
Please swing by the "Love To The Extreme" Viki channel for subs! xD

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
James is too pretty to pass for a bad boy. Lol. It's such a different character from Khun Chai Mor. What's the age difference between his character and punch's? 

A year, according to the character's descriptions. Ittirit is 21 and Chanamon is 22.

fun

Expired Sarnie
To my disappointment this is a spin off of My Tutor Friend. Poor nerdy looking female lead, bad boy rich male lead, daddy issue, tutoring, and motorcycle. I don't mind but I feel like it is not no coincident.

Chanamon is adorable. Loved the first episode.

Little details and scenes that I enjoyed:
The nanny has a walkie talkie lmao

When nanny went to wake up Itt, he was trying to kiss her. Okay let me be his nanny o wake him up every morning. Of course he was joking with her but still I would love to do that every morning keke

phiengthirath

sarNie Hatchling
P'Punch looks so pretty in the ending credits--not that she isn't naturally beautiful cause she is but she looks so glammed up. Can't wait for those scenes!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I found myself forwarding some parts =x yikes...I need to really give myself some time to watch episode 1 throughly....atm I may have a JJ fever hahha. He's so adorable with his expressions and smirks haah JJ has such cute lips too lol totally smitten by this boy *blushes gahh Beam is one of my first loves and seeing him again makes me chhhhhheeeese....I remember back then all my login passwords was his name 55555 I'm really liking his parts with Wawa

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 1 was alright for me. Mostly character introduction, But James! He looked so adorable. Loving his "bad boy" character. Hahah so cute! Can't wait to see what happens in episode 2 today!! 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Can't wait to start on this lakorn. Just need to find time~ I'm excited for both couples - James & Punch and Beam & Wawwa :)
Love the songs for this lakorn as well~

fun

Expired Sarnie
It took me 4 episode to soak into Chaotic Blessing. Hopefully it will be sooner for Love Extreme. I liked episode 2 much more but more so of the second half of the episode. I hope it starts picking up soon.

Lucky for Chanomon, she got to see Thun and Itt naked!!! She is blessed lol I almost died when Itt covered himself with the guitar and when he screamed, he strummed the strings lmao

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
fun said:
It took me 4 episode to soak into Chaotic Blessing. Hopefully it will be sooner for Love Extreme. I liked episode 2 much more but more so of the second half of the episode. I hope it starts picking up soon.

Lucky for Chanomon, she got to see Thun and Itt naked!!! She is blessed lol I almost died when Itt covered himself with the guitar and when he screamed, he strummed the strings lmao
Hahaah omggg that part was hilarious lol I haven't watch ep2 yet but I saw that on the preview lmaoo hahaha