[Ch3] Ruk Sutrit (Wave Media)

cecilia

Staff member
^I agreed .. your analogy made me laugh so hard -- getting ice coffee over warm coffee.  For sure, it's distasteful. I'm starting to dislike Wawa too .. normally, i make excuses for so many other things but for this lakorn and her acting, i'm pretty much irk about it. I FASTFAST forward almost 'all' of her scenes. *sighed*

I really hate this idea of misleading and for sure this lakorn has mislead me to  believe that it's about a geeky girl turn into a swan since we don't see her go through her journey of life and romance in detail. It's sad  but sometimes i get confuse why she's so attached to Itt when she hardly have time onscreen with him. Or to think that Itt starts to develop feeling for her too when he's with her less than his annoying female friends .. 

Speaking of Chon, just realize that i didn't see a scene of her in her bedroom at all .. usually saw her eating, biking, and coming home to her dad's restaurant .. it's either weird or I didn't see it?

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
@cecilia
No you missed it. Itt came into her room and tried to help pack her clothes (saw and touched her bras on accident lol!!) to go see Maya. He was in her room. Also, when she decided to look pettier. She was in her room staring at herself in the mirror. And other scenes too..
Waaaahhhhh. Itt oh Itt. That's what you get for thinking and not asking. Wonder what happened between his dad and mom. Wow. He's even willing to get in trouble to protect Chon.
Uh... Am I the only one that listened to Punch when I was younger? She was like... my childhood singer. Loved her as a singer back then and now. I see she sings some happy songs now. Unlike the heartbroken depressing songs back then lol. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Don't know why I'm still watching this. I think Wawa makeup is terrible. The make up artist should make her look better. It's the shape of her eyebrows that always irks me. I think Punch looks fresh and younger than her as the episode progress. I think the lakorn is such a miscast. They probably using James to promote Wawa. I wish to see Punch in another lakorn and maybe a dramatic role.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
@cecilia, I always FF Maya scenes now. In the beginning I thought Maya + Tun was cute but as the show went on they got so annoying. Always misunderstanding and arguing with each other. 

@SokLaHote, I thought I was the only one that thought Punch looked younger than Wawa.

*sigh* It's going to be hard to watch another Wawa lakorn for me.

The good thing for today? Ep. 10 was successful! Almost the whole episode was about Itt and Chon. ^-^
Prepare to be pinching your pillows!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Today's episode was the best out of the past 9. I was very satisfied>_< but Maya cries to much she's never happy god damn. But Chon and IIt were cute. I can't wait for tomorrow's!!! She ends up in the hospital!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Tbis is actually the very first time in a long time that I wish first female lead ahem second female lead where I do not wish to see a happy ending. Thun is no better. Surprisingly I can tolerate most nang rai more than I can tolerate Maya!!! My advice to Khun Tu, dont cast your bff and use deception to promote your belove friend. Sure it is nice to have connection but this case it FAILED. Instead of making me like Wawa, this has done the complete opposite. I dont think I can watch another Wawa lakorn for a long while esp if she works with Wave Media.

No you all are not the only one, I feel as if Punch is the youngest among the 4, that includes James Ji. At first I didnt think that ay but from watching this lakorn, it suddenly took a turn.

cecilia

Staff member
HAHAH .. i guess my 'dislike' for MAYA made me miss all those BEDROOM scenes of Chon and Itt lol

Fun, i could not agree more .. i'm starting to dislike this whole 'connection' Wawa story .. it irks me so often these days when she's onscreen more than Punch!!! 

Oh, i listen to Punch too .. have a lot of favorite but most is JAMLEUY RUK -- why? i'm ATEAM bias lol

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Well I gotta say episode 11 is the best. The preview of next Friday episode is going to be dramatic. Finally the story is moving along.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Agreed, finally less of Maya and more of Chon & Itt! Move along Maya, shoo shoo!!! Itt is just too flirty that even watching I'm like blushing like a 18yrs old, haha...

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I'm watching this for Wawa, but I'm glad there are more scenes of Itt and chon after all they are the pra/nang of this lakorn.  

Heard that Jan 4th will be the last episode so five more episodes left.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I consider P'Thun a big factor that helped Itt realize his feelings towards Chon, Seriously tho, Itt? If Chon's your tutor, she can't have a bf? HAHA this boy is funny hahaha
greeeeeds ! Itt even carried Chon's heels for her eeeeks Punch looked so pretty at the event....I myself couldn't stop staring at her because she looked beautiful 

omggggggg hahahaha laughing up a storm LOL OMG Itt busted out singing Jai Sung ma555555555 
Yay yay yay I love to see Itt jealous and I love the fact that Chen is now helping Itt jeep Chon hehehe

It's sucks that I can't even enjoy RS without forwarding tho....

whaaaaat Tao's in here too? lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
*SQUEALS

eejejjejsjfjsld;gbkjfdzvjkfkjvzdsmv I freaking love all of the hospital scenes in ep.11. Everything about it makes me squeal.........finally Itt....FINALLY !!!!!!
They both are on the same page. I'm so happy to see that he now knows who is the girl that's been standing  in front of him all along and that he can also distinguish the feelings he had for Maya from Chon now. I love seeing his determination to do whatever he could to make Chon's dad like him, approve him. The way Itt snuggled Chon made me so shy that I blushed ahha ahhhhh just the way he held here was so darn cuteeeeee. Those scenes were wayyyyyyyyy better than any kissing scenes from lakorns lol I mean I'm still mad at the fact that Itt tried doing the nose touch with Maya, but after seeing him do it Chon made me get over it. *blushes Each nose snuggle touches my heart <3
Yes!!!! Now all his focus is on her. And yes, I would've felt p.o if i was Chon too because Itt did break his promise to her. 
Punch and James look so comfortable with each other that it makes me cheer for them ahhaha gahhh  I really like em..........ahhhhh.....
Ep.11 was def sweeeeet...my stomach was filled with butterflies the whole time lol ^___________________________^

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
episode 11 really was the best.
Very squeal worthy indeed!
Itt is so attentive and determined.
When he kept asking her out, I was hiding under my comforter.  :dance1:
They are so cute! xD

-- If you FF all the Maya crying scenes, and the scenes of her and Tun arguing, you will enjoy ep. 11.

cecilia

Staff member
OMG! Today episode starts with MAYA again ... BOOHOO!!! I have a bad feeling about this episode now T_T

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Sadly we get to see Wawa suck in Bang Rajan -.- Lol. As much as I dislike Maya and all her scenes, I felt kinda sorry for her in today's episode. Maynee is such a biitch I hope she loses her job or something at the end of the lakorn. Even though Maya was a little bratty and stuff, Maynee just flipped from one side of the hand to the next when Maya lost her fans. 

cecilia

Staff member
^I thought she set it up .. could be wrong b/c i'm skipping it here and there on her scene. I didn't sympathize her a bit .. maybe b/c i'm so fed up with everything about her .. 

We hardly see Chon and Itt and when we do .. it's mostly on her dad's arrest case T_T

I'm really debating if i should just give up on this lakorn to end my misery of Maya!!