[Ch3] Ruk Sutrit (Wave Media)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
wait, i am confused, is James J & Punch not in this lakorn anymore? Because I just saw him post fitting pictures of him and her for this lakorn unless it's a different one.

He posted or his FC posted that this is the fittings for รักสุดฤทธิ์, which I believe is this lakorn,right???
They both look cute together!! ^^

Cr: IG @charnchalard, IG @gibseesan, and Punch's FB fanpage

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
its James J and Punch 
they are so narak mak since both of them has the cute facial 
ฟิตติ้งแล้วค่ะ ละคร 'รักสุดฤทธิ์' ของคุณตู่ ปิยวดี นำแสดงโดย เจมส์ จิรายุ/พั้นช์ วรกาญจน์/บีม กวี/วาววา ณิชารีย์
guys there are two pairs 
the main pair is James J and Punch
2nd pair is P'Beam and N'Wawa 
https://www.facebook.com/TV3Drama

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

ฟิตติ้งรักสุดฤทธิ์ cr. IG taluikongtai

Cr. IG @tu_piyawadee

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wow, I'm so falling in love w/ James J now, he is so narak ah!!! He's going to be my next obsession. LOL. James J and Punch look so cute together. Also Beam and Wawaa. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
that picture of the four of them in black suit is so stunning James J and Punch might be the next good looking pair and P'Beam/Wawwa their age gap makes them very cute

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
O wow! James J is on a role! He's getting more opportunities already!!!!!! Im happy for him!!!
I don't feel the Punch girl though ---she's so petite next to James and not very attractive to me :///

Eh, I'll def. keep an eye on this!!! James look pretty good.!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
James and Punch are so  cute! I am definately keeping an eye on this lakorn. Loving the couples as well. :)