[Ch3] Saab Pra Peng (Pau Jing Jong)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow fancy mas...i want some couPle pics....lol adding in soooo many new baby...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
haha another version of khun seuk war story I think I might pass on this lakorn through I love the casting glad to see P'Benz is n'ek once again

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
This look so confused,who is n'ek with rome. I see the fitting but I see no couple pic at.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Just found out Mew Laknara is also in this lakorn too. :dance3: I'm so happy to see her have more lakorn. Is she going to be pairing up with Lome because at her thai wiki Lome name is list to be playing with her? So dose that mean she the n'ke?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
My reaction when I saw the photos: Huh? I'm Lost. Totally LOST! ha. :huh: I think I need to go back and read the
storyline or something. So,I can understand the fitting photos.haha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
that girl there don't know her name and Benz are the nang'ek plus Mew Laknara too oh god this lakorn is so complicated with the pairing

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. I think she's a newbie too b/c from the video up there they mention that she's a new kid. I think they even mention
her name too. I forgot. Hahaha.. I wonder how old is she?

Oh, what? Really. Mew Laknara is also in here as nang'ek I thought she'll only be playing evening lakorn now. From
what I remember someone mentioned that in RNHJMK thread.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
@-AyLove-, Yeah I also thought that Mew was going to be playing for evening lakorn but finding out that she going to be in here. I'm happy. Maybe Mew lakorn with Pop was good and the rating was pretty good CH3 decide to give her a second chance again to be n'ke for prime time again. Or maybe Mew is like those actress who can play for prime time and evening lakorn.

I can't wait to see Mew fitting and photo of her.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah. I think she's a newbie too b/c from the video up there they mention that she's a new kid. I think they even mention
her name too. I forgot. Hahaha.. I wonder how old is she?

Oh, what? Really. Mew Laknara is also in here as nang'ek I thought she'll only be playing evening lakorn now. From
what I remember someone mentioned that in RNHJMK thread.
she play evening lakorn cos she's pair with a not so popular pra'ek but she can play a primetime lakorn cos she's with P'Rome his the popular veteran pra'ek

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@-AyLove-, Yeah I also thought that Mew was going to be playing for evening lakorn but finding out that she going to be in here. I'm happy. Maybe Mew lakorn with Pop was good and the rating was pretty good CH3 decide to give her a second chance again to be n'ke for prime time again. Or maybe Mew is like those actress who can play for prime time and evening lakorn.

I can't wait to see Mew fitting and photo of her.
she can star in both if she a full time evening lakorn n'ek then a situation Ch3 down grade her like Namfon P for example

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I guest we have to wait and see for her four lakorn if its going to be for prime time or evening scent she only have one lakorn for prime so far and one lakorn for evening so far. to know where she stand....I hope Mew is back to prime time n'ke. I was kind of sad when I found out that she was down grade to evening lakorn because of her first lakorn wasn't as good but I'm happy CH3 give her a second chance to be n'ke in this lakorn for prime time. Yeah as for Namfon its so sad CH3 never give her another chance to be prime time n'ke. Both of her lakorn with Por was good but sad CH3 down grade her to evening n'ke. Would love to see her in prime time again.