[Ch3] Saab Pra Peng (Pau Jing Jong)

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, they are working hard!
I love Benz and love her even more in action roll. She can pull out those roll well.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
OmGwad Mew Laknara is goign to pair up with my Rome...Excite...She made a huge jump! Lol i was expecting her with some of the 4+1 hehehe guess her last lakorn make her more in a huge step...i'm so proud of her...i'll try mu best to be looking forward to this lakorn since the clothing it just :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: right now lol...BUT wait BENZ on the other hand WOW...she is super gorgeous STILL when she sweaty LOLOLOL...thanks for sharing​

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OmGwad Mew Laknara is goign to pair up with my Rome...Excite...She made a huge jump! Lol i was expecting her with some of the 4+1 hehehe guess her last lakorn make her more in a huge step...i'm so proud of her...i'll try mu best to be looking forward to this lakorn since the clothing it just :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: right now lol...BUT wait BENZ on the other hand WOW...she is super gorgeous STILL when she sweaty LOLOLOL...thanks for sharing​
I like the casting too specially Aun/Benz they're so cute and double the cuteness is P'Romeo and N'Mew

rehann

sarNie Adult
I like the casting too specially Aun/Benz they're so cute and double the cuteness is P'Romeo and N'Mew
LOVE Benz also~ she great actress... but why she with aun... i want she pair up with rome! but still ok! still love the look..

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
rome and mew interesting
cant wait for the behind the scene pics

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I want to see some couple pics...just to see how good mew & Rome look...excited to see them two together along with Benz back as n'ek