[Ch3] Saab Pra Peng (Pau Jing Jong)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Did anyone post these photos yet. If not here some photos of Mew & Lome were at some events together.

credit to: Mew site

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mew and her mature look are prefect when she stood next to Rome!!! They look cute together and good not like father and daughter lol like others I see around teehee

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mew and her mature look are prefect when she stood next to Rome!!! They look cute together and good not like father and daughter lol like others I see around teehee
their age gap not much in demand they may seem to be odd but they are cute just like when see Pope with Ester, Mint Chalida, Mew Nitta the 5 brothers series

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Didn't that fanclub happy to see them both and she cry or what look like she have tear drop... Did that event is before or after?

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
their age gap not much in demand they may seem to be odd but they are cute just like when see Pope with Ester, Mint Chalida, Mew Nitta the 5 brothers series
hey since this has been posted you're making me think how old is rome and how old is m,ew
if you can find out that would be great because i'm a lazy a*s

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hey since this has been posted you're making me think how old is rome and how old is m,ew
if you can find out that would be great because i'm a lazy a*s
Rome his 28 but lots of his fans reckon his already 30+ anyway his almost reaching his 30's while Mew she's 16

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Rome his 28 but lots of his fans reckon his already 30+ anyway his almost reaching his 30's while Mew she's 16
well it's not a big difference especially in the entertainment industy
because i think i saw janie with nok once
i wasnt happy with that lakorn

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
hehe...just to let ya know Mew not 16 any more she turn 17 this year. She just have her birthday in August.

Photo of Mew. She super sexy...hehe

Cr to: Mew site