[Ch3] Saab Pra Peng (Pau Jing Jong)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
http://www.pantip.co.../A12911960.html
opening ceremony
looks like Rome isn't that happy to be there he always checking his phone and when his at the opening with Chompoo his very happy i don't know what's up with him
Agree with you. Lome look so unhappy to be there. Looking at the other cast members everyone was happy, smiling but he wasn't smiling or happy to be there. What up with him? Did he not want to come to the opening of his lakorn. lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Agree with you. Lome look so unhappy to be there. Looking at the other cast members everyone was happy, smiling but he wasn't smiling or happy to be there. What up with him? Did he not want to come to the opening of his lakorn. lol
i have no idea Dancy cos lately Rome seems to worry alot that is why everyone think he should exercise to get away from stress and his aging even at event his fans also ask why P'Rome look sad and lonely you when he was at the ceremony with Chompoo Rome all excited laughing giggles alot and teasing her my friend told me when someone teasing you alot means there is something like LOVE

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
sigh, i don't like rome's hair in here.. :(
it was like similar to his hair in sroy saeng jan.. with the dread locks .. then :drools:
that kind of hair suits him... and he was totally hot in there... XD

i for sure know that joy is definitely gonna pull off her character well :D

chromeonly

sarNie Hatchling
this one may be finished in Mar next year
so he can accept the one which will start to shoot in Apr next year right ?
i hope so

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this one may be finished in Mar next year
so he can accept the one which will start to shoot in Apr next year right ?
i hope so
oh yeah the April one is Bpoop Phae Saniwaat Chompoo Araya hmm I'm thinking Khun Nong is so quiet about the pra'ek maybe she took our request to pair RC it could be P'Rome and Chompoo 3rd lakorn who knows :scratchhead2: :cheer: