[CH3] Sai Lub Lip Gloss (Broadcast) : Boy Pakorn/ Namtarn Pichukkana/ Prang Kannarun/ Panjan Kawin/ Gxxod Itthipat/ Mild Lapatlan

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I like God Itthipat. He reminds me of some Korean idols. Would love to see him in more leading roles. I'm actually surprised to not see him get more leading roles considering the amount of his popularity increase since his lakorn with Richie.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
1595557801890.png

I wish Mild won't be tied to a contract, and be a la Baifern or Mai. But I heard Broadcast is looser compared to other production companies. (Isn't that Punjan is connected here, but he was able to do "Project S: Spike" and a sitcom with Noona in One31?)

But then I also agree that she needs to go beyond idol dramas, though I'm really fond of her "one of the boys" roles especially in "Kiss the Series". And "Happy Birthday" is one of GMMTV's best works and she really showed that she's not just for romcoms.

BTW, I believe GMMTV was at one point interested in Gxxod. I saw his guesting in OffGun Fun Night and I believe he also appeared in Pompam's talk show.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Will watch this for Punjan and Prang, love them so much in their previous lakorns. Boy and Namtarn don't look bad together either but I hope Boy's acting will improve.