❤[CH3] Sai Tarn Hua Jai (Makers Group) : James Ma/Mint Chalida / Alex Rendel /Prim Prima / Carissa S

spanky

sarNie OldFart
haha...Ronnapee Ruk PiengKwan ONLY!!! Maker better TOP his love for PiengKwan....it just soo hard for me to see it since I tried to watch this lakorn 3-4x cuz I liked Ae and I felt p'k don't deserve her...he love and respect her as a friend..but in general he have love and respect for ppl even the little sister (ying sister). I understand  in·fat·u·a·tion -an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone or something.

I don't know if this is the word for it...it's intense yes but it was by far shorted lived...in fact his infatuation for Khun Ying was over 10 years!!! He loved her since he was Young until she died

so i was watching the VDO clip of them at his graduation sooo lol

J: Mint lakorn is currently airing

ppl/mint : It already ended

J; hehehe...OoOoo 

M: that mean you didn't watch it

J: yes I did

M: what's my character name

J :piengKWAN ...ahhhh...he's soo cheeky!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@ncmeow; If only I knew how to PS as good as Mahalo :(
@spanky: eeeks I fangirl sooo much when I watched the clips!!! James cannot accept the fact that Mint was Kewalin. Mint thong bpen Piangkwan kaung Chai Pee thao nun.
@hokulanii: Since we know Mint is playing Ae's character, why can't Maker release the rest of the cast's names? Hrmph

In the meantine, you know lol sharing some oldies of mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gby3UuvGAkQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSYwBLwAIxM

spanky

sarNie OldFart
LMAO a fan commented on their pix w/a pix of THUN PO loooove it!!! 

They need to release the new script so I can write and  yell at them if they don't adjust it!!! hahaha

ipsmilez LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your MV - Gonna watch Ronapee again

As soon as I got work up about Jalida...there were post of ChariO and I just DIED  :rofl:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
spanky said:
LMAO a fan commented on their pix w/a pix of THUN PO loooove it!!! 

They need to release the new script so I can write and  yell at them if they don't adjust it!!! hahaha

ipsmilez LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your MV - Gonna watch Ronapee again

As soon as I got work up about Jalida...there were post of ChariO and I just DIED  :rofl:

Thank you <3

Right!! We have many hearts....555

spanky

sarNie OldFart
yesss...there is 4 chambers in the HEART ;)

Chario is # 1
Jalida #2 
and Mteam still pangs my heart and is lingerly when I see their pix and MV

cool :)

sarNie Adult
I'm sooo late about this! Will definitely be tuning in for Mint and James Ma, although I'm not quite sure about the storyline. I haven't seen the older version so hmm, oh welllll whatves hahaha.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Did someone say that the cast is already confirmed? What?! 
Now, I'm just dying to figure out who it is. Especially who will be playing Khun Ying. This is a serious role (based on the summary) and I hope it's someone who can live up to it's maturity. For some reason, I picture someone in their 20's with a Nang Rai look. Someone who looks good with red lipstick. I just can't figure out who...   :scratchhead2:

P.S. Does anyone know who played Khun Ying in the first version? :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mona Played Khun Ying in the old version..Mahalo did an update on her in the "where are they now" thread

She was Andrew Original Koo-Kwan

Chai Pee is tooo stinkying CUTE! 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
watching Ronnapee got me going ahhhhhhhhh

P; It's my duty to protect my WOMAN, remember your my Woman....

the way he said it and how he looked at her "SWOON"

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I can't believe that James & Mint will reunite, I SHIP THESE 2 TOGETHER SO BAD. AHHHHH, the feeelsss <3333

spanky

sarNie OldFart
they are awesome....tooo bad the script man....hahaha i can't get over it....but I have hope

I love how N'k is assume of hurting his grandma and Chai Pee got His GIRL BACK...LOOVE IT!

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
Omg James Ma and Mint reunion, I can't wait to see them together again. It's already been 3 years since Khun Chai Pee series ended. I still love to see these two and their chemistry together. I'm not digging the story line though. The fact that it's a remake, why couldn't they choose a better script. I will be sad but am looking forward to this lakorn cause I love JM.

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
FINALLY!!! A JALIDA/JM reunion!!! My prayers have been answered!!! I'm so happy for them but reading the comments in this thread about how LAME the story line is, disappoints me... I hope they change the storyline or best, change the lakorn they will appear.... >.<