[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
It' s not 100%confirmed yet to be them in the lakorn but I think that there are a high chance to be them.
credit@ Kimmy kimberley home pantip

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
KTEAM -- i been waiting for this but seriously nang'ek role was soooooooooooooo annoying and I did not like praek role much either.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
im excited too. im mostly interested in their wardrobes. hehehe
It was good you made this thread because I was thinking why there isnt a thread yet and was going to create one but saw yours already! :)

Katerine

Butterfly123
Ekkk Ken and Kim in a lakorn <3 I would have thought Samee would have been remade a couple of years ago! Hopefully the N'ek can be made less annoying!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I couldnt remember Joy's role because I wasn't intrigued to finish it. Im sure there will be changes and alters to this remake to make it look more modern. So far, Kim has had a variety of roles; drama, comedy and bratty (in RP) lol. Lets see how this role will be when Kim portrays it! ;D

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
I never saw this lakorn before. I just saw it yesterday at Youtube . I find that Joy plays her role very well.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
But ken p. looks nothing like Chinese. Praeke's family suppose to be chineses.
but then kim doesn't have the classic thai look, it would be weird if the nangek looks down on praek because he's of chinese heritage while she doesn't look thai either :scratchhead2:

who knows maybe they change the storyline so that ken's the bratty prince looking down on kimmy because she's lukreung o.0
or maybe kim doesn't care about ken's nationality but is disgusted about something else...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Holy crapppppp...
Samee remake? Finally!!
I loved the original <3

Kim & Ken? oh how interesting. thanks for the news :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
whoa another makers J project and a new pair Kimmy/Ken P go go Kteam
thanks pich15 ja chun dee jai mak mak :dance3:

bet Ch3 maybe soon remake samee buen pon too since they already remaking samee tee tra now samee as well

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This is one of my favorite lakorns and they cast 2 actors i dislike. Oh gosh, i'm fuming right now. Ken and Kim cannot beat Joy and Pol, they were so perfect in Samee, especially Pol. His acting was awesome here. Why would they remake this! Why couldn't they just remake Samee Ngern Phon and leave this one alone. :rant: :annoyed: I'm heartbroken now.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Just saw this new thread. The person who work at Maker J said she will ask her boss on Monday who Pra'k will be.

So far, she said Maker J is remaking Samee. And Kim is Nang'k.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This is one of my favorite lakorns and they cast 2 actors i dislike. Oh gosh, i'm fuming right now. Ken and Kim cannot beat Joy and Pol, they were so perfect in Samee, especially Pol. His acting was awesome here. Why would they remake this! Why couldn't they just remake Samee Ngern Phon and leave this one alone. :rant: :annoyed: I'm heartbroken now.
your not the only one CC i want them to leave this one too they could had remake samee ngern pon instead too or if they want to remake samee then use somebody else as pra'nang I have nothing against Kim and Ken P but samee is too good for them and plus makers J have their own beloved pair like Rome/Chompoo

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Just saw this new thread. The person who work at Maker J said she will ask her boss on Monday who Pra'k will be.

So far, she said Maker J is remaking Samee. And Kim is Nang'k.
maybe Kim will be Khun Nok Jariya child along side Chompoo