[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
Yup! And if we get the window scene... I'm going to play this song in my head.
 "He's climbin' through yo windows...." hahaha!

You make me laugh! HAHA. That's a good one. 
Y'all make me want to rewatch the old one now. I think I just might. For Pol. HEHE.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Wow really?! Thank you so so much!!.I'm so going to watch it. But I can't decide whether or not to watch the new one our the old one first. Haha. Grr. Maybe I'll watch the old one first...or. Hmmmm.???
Watch the old one! It's the bomb diggity bomb. Lol. I stayed up all night just to finish it. Joy makes the best Khun Ying Rasika in my opinion because there was so much hatred in her eyes, tone of voice, and actions. There was never a soft spot whatsoever. That girl gave a fit till the end. Haha. And Pol. OMG. Never thought he was attractive but how he played his role made him a sexy man. He was Rasika's perfect match. Always one step ahead of her. It was a very intense lakorn. Full of slap/kiss. No comedy like this current version. Lol. So idk. You tend to like lakorns with light comedies.

I was excited for this version until they cast Preem. I was hoping for Kim. But Preem is doing a good job. I just don't like how really different it is from the previous version so it's a pass for me.    

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I can't finish episode one at all guys. I just don't feel it. Not that it's not owning up to the previous version, heck I don't even remember how it really went, but I'm just not drawn to it. Perhaps it's because everything feels all over the place, the actors aren't impressing me much, the intense music is bothering the heck out of me, too much drama/intensity already at a couple minutes in, or whatever it is, but it's not pulling me in at all. Preem isn't all that impressive, I know it's her first lakorn, and Great doesn't really stand out either. Maybe they made his character too calm and gentle.... :shrug: One thing for sure is, they need a new makeup artist. I'm sorry, but the make up on this cast is so bad for the guys and girls, ESPECIALLY the guys. They're faces are so white and their lips are soo pink. Not liking it. I don't like Preem's big 'ole black contacts either. *sigh* Sorry for my rant girls. Anyway, I'm gonna go watch Joy and Pol's version. When all has aired I'll give it one more shot. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Watch the old one! It's the bomb diggity bomb. Lol. I stayed up all night just to finish it. Joy makes the best Khun Ying Rasika in my opinion because there was so much hatred in her eyes, tone of voice, and actions. There was never a soft spot whatsoever. That girl gave a fit till the end. Haha. And Pol. OMG. Never thought he was attractive but how he played his role made him a sexy man. He was Rasika's perfect match. Always one step ahead of her. It was a very intense lakorn. Full of slap/kiss. No comedy like this current version. Lol. So idk. You tend to like lakorns with light comedies.

I was excited for this version until they cast Preem. I was hoping for Kim. But Preem is doing a good job. I just don't like how really different it is from the previous version so it's a pass for me.    

Oh, I'm a sucker for GOOD heavy drama. HAHA. If it's interesting, no matter how light or heavy it is, I'm going for it. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Oh, I'm a sucker for GOOD heavy drama. HAHA. If it's interesting, no matter how light or heavy it is, I'm going for it. 
It's one of my top favorite lakorns. Love the OST too. You'll probably like it. But it's very slow during the beginning because Joy and Pol takes forever to meet. In there, Pol is a take charge kind of man and a player. But Rasika became his weak spot and you'll see him begin to become more romantic. He doesn't start out sweet like Great in here. Lol. There's constant bickering.    

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
It's one of my top favorite lakorns. Love the OST too. You'll probably like it. But it's very slow during the beginning because Joy and Pol takes forever to meet. In there, Pol is a take charge kind of man and a player. But Rasika became his weak spot and you'll see him begin to become more romantic. He doesn't start out sweet like Great in here. Lol. There's constant bickering.

Hehe. I saw Samee way back when, but I have little memory of it. I do remember the opening theme song though and it is one of the most sexy/romantic Thai songs ever. 

Mae

sarNie Adult
Tomorrow is Wednesday! Oh my, didn't think I'd be this addicted to Samee, but I sure am and can't wait to see what happens! I never really watched the older version with Pol and Joy, only saw clips here and there so I can't really compare...but I'm loving Samee 2013 so far...

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
^They can still keep that .. and make it a willing since the two pretty much love each other now ..
Oh my goodness, I wished that there was a scene like that. :( When Great comes out of the window. :) But a willing is good.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cecilia said:
I'm enjoying both versions .. it has a taste of its own .. so no complain for me lol
I love to be open-minded like you. However, when I love something, I can't replace it or make room for a newer version. Lol. It has to at least live up to the original or be better. But this one is completely different. The whole him having a child thing just bugs me because I want his first child to be with Rasika. I don't know if that's his legitimate child but it doesn't matter. Lol.

Ok, I'll let you ladies enjoy the newer version. Don't want to ruin the mood. I'm sure there's a ton of cute scenes to gush over :D   

Reactions: Iya

cecilia

Staff member
So many cute scenes coming our way .. can't wait to see that part of him hugging her and asking  her to not make him shower b/c he's tired all day lol -- so cute!!

Reactions: Mae

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I love to be open-minded like you. However, when I love something, I can't replace it or make room for a newer version. Lol. It has to at least live up to the original or be better. But this one is completely different. The whole him having a child thing just bugs me because I want his first child to be with Rasika. I don't know if that's his legitimate child but it doesn't matter. Lol.

Ok, I'll let you ladies enjoy the newer version. Don't want to ruin the mood. I'm sure there's a ton of cute scenes to gush over :D   

Watch it like it's a completely new lakorn. Like just totally disregard the title. HAHA. I'm watching it as if it's a new lakorn too, because I don't even remember how the other version went. 

What he has a child in here??! I don't mind that as long as it goes well with the story. Wow, is this our first disagreement on a subject?? HAHA. Maybe I shouldn't really say disagreement, our first different opinion. HAHAHA.

Ntsuab-Ci said:
So like, I was watching the old version until he slapped her. DONE. Idk but I don't like it when the guys slap the girls... even if they deserve it.

Oh yeah...I do remember that scene. Was it when she ran out to sea, he slapped her and then he carried her back like a pole?? HAHA.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
What he has a child in here??! I don't mind that as long as it goes well with the story. Wow, is this our first disagreement on a subject?? HAHA. Maybe I shouldn't really say disagreement, our first different opinion. HAHAHA.
This isn't our first. Our first was James Jirayu vs. Mark. LOL. I guess if you put it that way. I haven't tried the whole ignoring the title thing. That might just work. Lol.

dchick81

sarNie Egg
OMG, tomorrow's episode *squeals*. Can't wait for the subs, I am really interested in everyone's story lines today- so it will be great once I get to understand it fully, lol.