[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

mini berry

sarNie Egg
ceci!!!
i'm sorry but do you know how ying ai will react when she knows about sirisopa and rarb????????
theres too many cliffhangers in this drama. i've been catching this drama live and omg i can't wait. 1 week is too long

leemoua27

sarNie Egg
I just want to scream AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! I want more and more of Rarp and Kung Ying. Hurry Viki I can't wait for the sub. I have to watch w/o eng sub and it suck big time. I can't wait any longer.

cecilia

Staff member
mini berry said:
ceci!!!
i'm sorry but do you know how ying ai will react when she knows about sirisopa and rarb????????
theres too many cliffhangers in this drama. i've been catching this drama live and omg i can't wait. 1 week is too long
She was heart broken when she found out from Manop and his wife.  She wanted to hear from Rarb once more but he didn't express anything to her. She was even more broken when she saw Rarb and Si fight in their bedroom. At the same time, Ram saw them too.  However, due to an earlier conversation with her mother, she was able to control her feeling and talked some senses into Ram to make his decision wisely.  

In the meantime, she continued to wait for Rarb to utter his side of the story.  At last, she can't hold it anymore and confronted him with the check he paid Si (Si told Ai that Rarb doesn't love anyone .. and that the two women are the same; he bought them with money and will pay them off with money.  She set up a scene to prove this to Ai when they were at the cafe). 

Anyway, be prepare to fast forward lots of Si scenes if you're not interest in her evilness but if you are .. get ready to jump into that screen to kill her off. she'll upset the RARB/RASIKA koojin to the point of no return. I got irritated of her from reading the spoiler at manager lol

mini berry

sarNie Egg
ceci, i mean rarb should've told her, its always bad when you have to hear it through someone else .....
omg i wish i could read thai so that i can read all the spoilers ahahahhahaha. 
i've been FF all the scenes of si, she's too evil for her own good.

is this version of samee better than the 2000 one?

Asy

sarNie Immature
mini berry said:
ceci, i mean rarb should've told her, its always bad when you have to hear it through someone else .....
omg i wish i could read thai so that i can read all the spoilers ahahahhahaha. 
i've been FF all the scenes of si, she's too evil for her own good.

is this version of samee better than the 2000 one?

some parts are better, like - amount of sweetness, this version beats the original, though I love Phol and Joy more as pranang (I still can't feel Great and Preem's chemistry)

but i 'prefer' the villains in Samee 2000. they're not that evil and stupid too lol. Srisopa was still a 'nice' person to me and Surisong was just annoying. No psychopaths lol.
in this new version they added (maybe its in the novel) so much SO MANY evil characters that irritated me most of the time. 

cecilia

Staff member
Aside from the evil characters, I actually like this one more ... 

5 reasons why i like this more:
1. Rarb is super sweet toward the woman he loves
2. Ai reciprocates Rarb's love 
3. They have a willing instead of a 'force'
4. We get to see the couple's tender moments through their support for each other's struggle
5. Pallop adds an edge to the couple's relationship - bonded them together despite how other tried to split them up.

Other reasons: 
1. There is more depth in Ram's character - we learned the reason why he's resented by his sibling.
2. Jao Sua's death brings the sibling together - made Ram see the truth in his mother 'so call' act of love for him and his dad.
3. Si's presence at the Limwatanatawakorn resident stirs up Ai's needs to protect her in-law including Ram, the person who she 'dislike'.
4. The love story between Rong Rai and Patawee - I love NEMESIS love story ^___^
5. Spontaneous Rarin - sticking up to her 'favorite' and 'trust' sister-in-law during hard time.

Disappointment: 
1. Ram has aid - it's understandable due to his lifestyle but I feel it's too cruel to have him end like that when he finally learned the value of having a 'family' T_T

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
It has been years since I was here. JK But, thanks Ceci, for the spoilers! I pity Rarb, Rasika and Ram. Rarb has morning sickness, and has too much conflicts in his life. Rasika finds out about Rarb and Sit, and Rarb didn't even tell her, she confronted him. Ram was deceived by Linda and Sit. Sadly, he has aids too. :(

So, episodes 9 &10 were depressing. I pitied the whole Lim family, when they all cried. I cried along with them. Thank god that Rasika was there for Rarb. <3 And to Manop, Kaew and Maui, helping Rarb and Rasika out. I want those friends. At first I thought there were no Rarb/Rasika scenes, but yeah they were! They both are adorable! All the villains are united, no! I just want to shoot them down. And yes! I'm a Wee and Roong fan! They both are enemies, but they like each other. :) 

Where's Pralope? They act like he's not in the drama. I miss that little boy. I will kill Sit, trying to ruin the Lim family, especially Rarb and Rasika. I don't want  Rarb and Rasika to suffer. Love Rin, she's smart. That's too bad Rasika is too blind by Sit' innocence. Poor Jaosua, living a sad life. Luckily, Rasika finally accepts and apologies to Jaosua. But, I can't for episode 11, despite how much I hate the bad villains. I root forRARB & RASIKA! Which is technically GREAT & PREEM!

cecilia

Staff member
^^^
She asked Manop to spill out the beans to her .. she said it's better for her to hear it from a friend than to hear it from the woman who once love her husband.  She was broken at first but sorta talk into understanding the situation by Manop, Gaew, and Patawee .. that's why she kept on waiting for Rarb to reveal the truth.  Rarb's excuses to her was that he didn't want her to leave him .. that' why she questioned him if he had that kind of thought about her then why did he continue to love her ... she said she understand him well and that there's no more secret between them so he should concentrate on clearing out the family problem instead. He was relief to hear this from her.  They had a hug.

Did I mention that Si tried to push Ai down the stair but she grabbed the stair railing on time .. she felt a little pain in her stomach but held onto the pain to not show Si any clue that she's pregnant.  Si also tried to catch her at work too when she noticed Ai vomit but Ai told her that due to her not having anything in her stomach and stress she's just having some stomach pain.  Si didn't stop there. She even told Ai to continue eating in front of her if she's not really pregnant.  Ai forced herself to eat a little even when she can't stand the smell of the food. After Si saw that she's normal, Si left.  Khun Ying was so worry b/c she started that Si might do something to hurt her baby ... as she mentioned, if Si did it to her, she can take on but since she's pregnant, she's worried about her child's safety more.

Iya

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
^^^
She asked Manop to spill out the beans to her .. she said it's better for her to hear it from a friend than to hear it from the woman who once love her husband.  She was broken at first but sorta talk into understanding the situation by Manop, Gaew, and Patawee .. that's why she kept on waiting for Rarb to reveal the truth.  Rarb's excuses to her was that he didn't want her to leave him .. that' why she questioned him if he had that kind of thought about her then why did he continue to love her ... she said she understand him well and that there's no more secret between them so he should concentrate on clearing out the family problem instead. He was relief to hear this from her.  They had a hug.

Did I mention that Si tried to push Ai down the stair but she grabbed the stair railing on time .. she felt a little pain in her stomach but held onto the pain to not show Si any clue that she's pregnant.  Si also tried to catch her at work too when she noticed Ai vomit but Ai told her that due to her not having anything in her stomach and stress she's just having some stomach pain.  Si didn't stop there. She even told Ai to continue eating in front of her if she's not really pregnant.  Ai forced herself to eat a little even when she can't stand the smell of the food. After Si saw that she's normal, Si left.  Khun Ying was so worry b/c she started that Si might do something to hurt her baby ... as she mentioned, if Si did it to her, she can take on but since she's pregnant, she's worried about her child's safety more.

thanks for this spoilers! now i can say I definitely love this version more that the last. I've watched the first 8 eps but stopped because i was afraid Ai would be as stupid and believe the bad things rather than listen to her husband. But I'm glad this version made the Ai smarter and more reasonable than that last. thanks for sharing!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
This week's episodes were great turning points for the families.I love that Ai finally realizes the truth about her father and jao sua. The best part was the moment when Rarb and Ai understood eachother fullheartedly without any hurtful memories holding them back.

Another highlight was Wee & Roongrai's love line finally being connected! They are adorable!

@Cecilia, Thank you for all the spoilers! I can now feel relieved reading it. I was really trying not to think about how Ai would feel when she finally finds out about Rarb and Si's past relationship.

Si is so dramatic and evil. I mean it's sad that she had to lose her baby, but she knew that Rarb didn't love her, ever. Even if she HAD a baby with him, he still wouldn't have married her. She probably got pregnant to ensnare him, which of course didn't work in her favor. I really hate females like that. Being so obsessed with someone they destroy their own life (and other people's lives). There's a quote from the show "Secrets" that I really like, "When the other person lets go but you still hold on, that's not love. It's pathetic." Si is being pathetic.

I will definitely be FF Si's scenes. I don't care much for them because it's already predictable how she will act. (and of course, through spoilers)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Episode 9.
The scene with Ram and Jao Sua at the hospital. <33333333333333333333333 I hope Jao Sua realizes how much Ram loves and care for him. I have high hopes for Ram. Don't let me down please. I thought Rarp and Ai were gonna bitch at him thinking he'll hurt him. Happy it wasn't that way. Awh, Rarp wants his brother back, hehe. But Rarp and Ai told the daughter and dad WASSUP for messing with their Pa. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 

Episode 10.
Omg, I'm sorry but Ram and Jao Sua always gets me. <3 Awwwwwwwwwee. I'm JUST SO HAPPY when I see Ram with the right people. :) & Ram and his mother being in the same house with Rarp and them? WHOA, things would go dowwwwwwwwwwwwwn. Good thing Rarp rejected it, lol. But Si's face irritates me. UGH, bitch is using my Ram. t-.-t I know... is it weird I'm side with Ram? I mean, I'm not but I just have hope for him. Feel bad for him. His mother is being such a bad role model. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Is it bad I'm getting bored or Rarp and Ai.... I don't know. I'm like skipping all their scenes. I think I'm just more interested in the drama. Dramas are geeewwddddddddd. BUT BUT BUT, ABOUT TO SLAP SI IN THE FACE, OML.  :rant:  :annoyed:  :smack:

Episode 11. 
I shall watch it when it's subbed. :)