[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

cecilia

Staff member
^Yup, they did .. no climbing since they got married pretty fast .. on top of that, he loves her sidely too much to take advantage of her. If anything, I'd say they trade scene this for the RAINING WILLING ^___^

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cecilia said:
^Yup, they did .. no climbing since they got married pretty fast .. on top of that, he loves her sidely too much to take advantage of her. If anything, I'd say they trade scene this for the RAINING WILLING ^___^

Awe really? HAHA. Well they could've still incorporated it in there...just don't make it an R scene. HAHA. 

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Even if I didn't watch the older version of this lakorn, I wished this would've happened in the remake, but no...:(  Love your photo, ceci and your siggie. :)  

cecilia

Staff member
Sweet_09 said:
Okay, i know this is out of the blue but please, please, please tell me or give me this actress name. I see her around and many lakorn such as Khun Chai Puttipat and this one lakorn with Mario and Taew. Please help me!

Here a picture of her :) :)
http://wiki.asianfuse.net/index.php/File:Samee_2013.12.jpg
Her name is Namfon Suangsuda Lawanprasert สรวงสุดา ลาวัณย์ประเสริฐ

choo

sarNie Adult
Just finished this lakorn!!
Love Rarp & Ai <3 I can't wait for their next installments! :D
I can't believe that Preem is only 18!! So young.
I totally cried when Ram died. He played his character really well.
Thanks to the team for all the hard work subbing it! ;D

sarN

sarNie Granny
whoa , i didn't know they remake this ? i miss alot of remake in just 5 years ! I have to go searching for this lakorn then ! i hope it as good at Joy/Pol ! There rscene/slap/kiss/babies in the old one :woot:  

looksy

sarNie Adult
Oh, I just finished this lakorn yesterday and I must say that I am surprised that I loved it this much. I almost did not watch it. I hadn't been addicted to lakorn since Koo Kum ended. 

At first, I thought the pacing of the storyline was a bit too fast. I'm a person who likes details in a lakorn and I almost felt that the lightening speed of early episodes sort of rushed some essential elements that were needed into understanding the characters' rationale, but the more I watched, the more I realized the pacing really helped with the director's storytelling, that this strong willed man and this equally strong willed woman hurried into the bonds of marriage. There's no time to think, sign the contract, agree to the terms and the rest/love will follow.....and boy did it!! Their love for one another really blossomed into a love built on understanding, trust, the need to protect one another, to share in each other's problems.....they grew a connection. 

I love both Rab and Khun Ying. He wasn't perfect and neither was she, but together as husband and wife, they became perfect for one another. I loved how patient he was with her. He gave her time to find her way to him. I was so afraid that the scriptwriter would ruin it by putting in an R-scene because no R-scene is needed here. Rab doesn't need to resort to that. He has his love for her, his brain, and his weapon.....that killer smile. *Melt* I loved that scene in the rain. She's ready to go inside her house, but is stopped in her tracks when he calls out her name. The background music swells.....it's her man walking in the rain to come take her home. He tells her, "I love you"....."I really love you"....(Great said those lines with so much conviction and I loved the emotions expressed through his eyes.) She knew he meant it, but can't bear to hear it because it would mean that she would have to accept what her own heart was telling her and loving him meant betraying her father.....What a beautiful scene that was and the director did a great job with showing us Khun Ying's internal struggles with accepting Rab's love and then again with accepting Rab's father.

At first, I thought this lakorn would be typical because of the plot, but I found that the characters' strengths and how they dealt with their obstacles made this lakorn special and worth watching. There were so many good lines and life lessons within them. This lakorn really shows what it means to be husband and wife, to be supportive, patient, and understanding. I like what Khun Ying's mom said that it's one thing to be "a couple", but it's another thing to be "a partner in life". And I think that was the main reason why she took it so well when she learned the truth about Sith. Why shouldn't she trust her husband? He had did so much to prove his love for her. She said she could trust him with her life. Sith was a part of his past, but she was his present and his future. It was too bad that he wasn't the one to tell her, but I understand his reasons. I loved it that she released him from his guilt of keeping the secret by telling him that she already knew. She realized that he had a lot on his plate and her letting him know that she knew this secret was one less thing that he had to deal with because no matter what, she understood him and trusts in his love for her. 

As for Great and Preem together as a couple on-screen....LOVE THEM!!!! Though Preem is not there yet with her abilities as an emotional actress, but some of her stares and reactions are just spot on. She is able to work off of her more experienced leading man and both are able to deliver fantastic chemistry together. We are just not watching a love story unfold, but we feel it!!! And I think what might have worked in her favor was that her blushing at Rab in the lakorn might have been her really blushing at Great. From what I have seen of some of the behind the scenes clips, he seems to be very playful and always making her smile. I do have to say that I am impressed overall with Preem's ability to pull off this mature role of the confident prideful blue blood Ying Ai. Great was excellent as the strong, charming, persistent, Rab. He made Rab such a pleasure to watch and I, along with Khun Ying (using her words), "could never have thought [him] to be this kind of person".....a steadfast romantic. He had so many wonderful love lines and they weren't cheesy either. They were deep from the heart. Some of my favorites being, "since I found you, I don't know where else to be, but by your side", "I want you to know how fast my heart beats when you are near me", "things from the past (about his family & her family), I can not go back to resolve, but here, right now, I'm going to love you....even if at the end, you will choose me or not". *SCREAM*!!! Beautiful lines that were wonderfully delivered.

I'll admit that later in the series, my blood must have clotted many times from seeing all the bad guys gang up on them, but it's through these times that we are able to see their love for one another tested. How proudly they stood by each other, supporting and protecting the other. It's these scenes that really defines the terms husband and wife and what it means to really love and trust in someone's love.....even when it seems that the rest of the world is against you. It's so satisfying to watch both Rab and Khun Ying not waver in their love for one another, be smart, and not give the bad guys the satisfaction of thinking their plotting and planning could tear these two apart. 

Love this lakorn, these characters, and these two actors together so much!!!!!

looksy said:
Oh, I just finished this lakorn yesterday and I must say that I am surprised that I loved it this much. I almost did not watch it. I hadn't been addicted to lakorn since Koo Kum ended. 

At first, I thought the pacing of the storyline was a bit too fast. I'm a person who likes details in a lakorn and I almost felt that the lightening speed of early episodes sort of rushed some essential elements that were needed into understanding the characters' rationale, but the more I watched, the more I realized the pacing really helped with the director's storytelling, that this strong willed man and this equally strong willed woman hurried into the bonds of marriage. There's no time to think, sign the contract, agree to the terms and the rest/love will follow.....and boy did it!! Their love for one another really blossomed into a love built on understanding, trust, the need to protect one another, to share in each other's problems.....they grew a connection. 

I love both Rab and Khun Ying. He wasn't perfect and neither was she, but together as husband and wife, they became perfect for one another. I loved how patient he was with her. He gave her time to find her way to him. I was so afraid that the scriptwriter would ruin it by putting in an R-scene because no R-scene is needed here. Rab doesn't need to resort to that. He has his love for her, his brain, and his weapon.....that killer smile. *Melt* I loved that scene in the rain. She's ready to go inside her house, but is stopped in her tracks when he calls out her name. The background music swells.....it's her man walking in the rain to come take her home. He tells her, "I love you"....."I really love you"....(Great said those lines with so much conviction and I loved the emotions expressed through his eyes.) She knew he meant it, but can't bear to hear it because it would mean that she would have to accept what her own heart was telling her and loving him meant betraying her father.....What a beautiful scene that was and the director did a great job with showing us Khun Ying's internal struggles with accepting Rab's love and then again with accepting Rab's father.

At first, I thought this lakorn would be typical because of the plot, but I found that the characters' strengths and how they dealt with their obstacles made this lakorn special and worth watching. There were so many good lines and life lessons within them. This lakorn really shows what it means to be husband and wife, to be supportive, patient, and understanding. I like what Khun Ying's mom said that it's one thing to be "a couple", but it's another thing to be "a partner in life". And I think that was the main reason why she took it so well when she learned the truth about Sith. Why shouldn't she trust her husband? He had did so much to prove his love for her. She said she could trust him with her life. Sith was a part of his past, but she was his present and his future. It was too bad that he wasn't the one to tell her, but I understand his reasons. I loved it that she released him from his guilt of keeping the secret by telling him that she already knew. She realized that he had a lot on his plate and her letting him know that she knew this secret was one less thing that he had to deal with because no matter what, she understood him and trusts in his love for her. 

As for Great and Preem together as a couple on-screen....LOVE THEM!!!! Though Preem is not there yet with her abilities as an emotional actress, but some of her stares and reactions are just spot on. She is able to work off of her more experienced leading man and both are able to deliver fantastic chemistry together. We are just not watching a love story unfold, but we feel it!!! And I think what might have worked in her favor was that her blushing at Rab in the lakorn might have been her really blushing at Great. From what I have seen of some of the behind the scenes clips, he seems to be very playful and always making her smile. I do have to say that I am impressed overall with Preem's ability to pull off this mature role of the confident prideful blue blood Ying Ai. Great was excellent as the strong, charming, persistent, Rab. He made Rab such a pleasure to watch and I along with Khun Ying (using her words), "could never have thought [him] to be this kind of person".....a steadfast romantic. He had so many wonderful love lines and they weren't cheesy either. They were deep from the heart. Some of my favorites being, "since I found you, I don't know where else to be, but by your side", "I want you to know how fast my heart beats when you are near me", "things from the past (about his family & her family), I can not go back to resolve, but here, right now, I'm going to love you....even if at the end, you will choose me or not". *SCREAM*!!! Beautiful lines that were wonderfully delivered.

I'll admit that later in the series, my blood must have clotted many times from seeing all the bad guys gang up on them, but it's through these times that we are able to see their love for one another tested. How proudly they stood by each other, supporting and protecting the other. It's these scenes that really defines the terms husband and wife and what it means to really love and trust in someone's love.....even when it seems that the rest of the world is against you. It's so satisfying to watch both Rab and Khun Ying not waver in their love for one another, be smart, and not give the bad guys the satisfaction of thinking their plotting and planning could tear these two apart. 

Love this lakorn, these characters, and these two actors together so much!!!!!
I like your comment on Samee. I felt exactly the same what you said.  Even though I am not Thai, I did enjoy watching Samee without subtitle back then. I still can't get over it, and watch it from time to time. I must say "Samee" is not just a lakorn to me , it has changed my life greatly. If I can express myself well in English, I can tell you more what I did for "Samee" as a fan.  : P
    I'm dying to know more about their interview in Kazz Magazine. If it's not too much trouble, could you tell me what they talked about in the clip if you like. 

cecilia

Staff member
Looksy, I'm so gad you gave this  a chance. You expressed exactly how I feel about this lakorn. I love them for those particular reasons and yes, the whole trust issue too. If we trust one another then we'll succeed in triumph as one for sure and I love how her mother use that 'partner for life' speech to show her how much it means to be really become 'one' as a whole. 

Thanks for sharing your beautiful insight - I love reading it :wub: