[CH3] Sanae Nang Cin (Good Feeling) : Alek Theeredeth / Preem Ranida

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I mean what person doesn’t have flaws though? If you don’t like Preem no need to be in here. You seem to want to stir trouble.

Regarding the drama, I need to start on 7&8! There’s more FIN scenes I need yo FIN on lol. That Kiss! Touch & Rita. Maybe even Boot & Wat?! So much love.

Yuki_Cin.

sarNie Egg
Did any of you see Great’s comment on Alek’s IG regarding the Powerconcert? I am just curious what he said about the picture of Alek and Preem. I am sure something goofy as always.
I still want to know. Great also uploaded a picture with Alek tagging him and Preem with the SRNC hashtag, and Boy also uploaded a video of Preem, according to what I understood by asking her about the lakorn with Alek, about what it was like to work with him, I think, I want to know what they all say. obviously Great also commented, it seems that he always has something goofy to comment every time someone uploads some Preem haha

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I have never really watched any of Preem or Alek's drama. Probably only 1 of Preem's from years ago when she first debuted. I've always seen them around and didn't give them much thought. To those that aren't fond of these two, do give it a try. A few episodes at least. They're pretty cute together, and the storyline makes it all the better. Preem is pretty the more you look at her. She's maturing so well. She's one of the very few actresses where you can sense a genuine and passionate vibe from whether on or offscreen. I like that she gets along well with all her co-stars. As for Alek, he's aging so well. I believe it is his sense of humor and dimples that make him very attractive. I think this is why I am slowly becoming a fan of his. Hehe. As for the guy who plays Touch, dang. He's so young but so good looking too. I really find his looks offscreen attractive. 555

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I just have to say this... Alek is slowly creeping inside my heart. Something about him is so charming, I think it's his smile. ;)
As for Alek, he's aging as well. I believe it is his sense of humor and dimples make him very attractive. I think this is why I am slowly becoming a fan of his. Hehe. . 555
Has to be the smile and dimples because he's slowing moving into my list of pra'eks to watch for.

I was occupied and now will finish episode 6-8.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I’ve always found Alek cute but never really cared to watch his works until Cupid. He somehow sold it for me as Kevin Blake. Now he’s definitely on my list! Those dimples maybe why? Lol.

Preem maybe getting onto my list as well. Alek & Preem are actually 2 actors/actresses I don’t mind watching but don’t fully invest into. If I see that they have a Lakorn, I’ll skim to see it unless they’re paired up with my bias. However, I may now just keep them on my list! I haven’t really watched Preem until recently. After Jutathep I never kept up.

I just really think the pairings are so worth the watch. They’re paired up so greatly. I think I’m already crying over the end of this Lakorn when it comes.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
I still want to know. Great also uploaded a picture with Alek tagging him and Preem with the SRNC hashtag, and Boy also uploaded a video of Preem, according to what I understood by asking her about the lakorn with Alek, about what it was like to work with him, I think, I want to know what they all say. obviously Great also commented, it seems that he always has something goofy to comment every time someone uploads some Preem haha
Their group of guy friends are too cute and funny at the same time like a group of monkies. Poor Nine he was so serious from what I see they put him with Great, Boy and Alek at the Ch3 event . I would love to be around these guys too they probably make me laugh my butt off.

It does seem like Great makes comments about Preem when anyone of his friends post something of her. I was secretly happy but at the same time if it is just a brother/sister relationship it is still cute. I hope they will get to collaborate again.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
I am like most of you. I find Alek cute before but was not 100% on board but now I am. He made it to my list. I started to like him in Sapai Jao but I was not 100% sold yet haha. Now, I will have to go back and watch his lakorn with Nycha.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I first saw Alek in Note the Star’s MV from years ago. 2011? I can’t remember when it was. The him then to now, he’s definitely gotten more mature looking. His tender smile is adorable too. I like his eyes too. Alek has a lot of charisma, so it’s hard not to be attracted even is you’re so-so with him. 555

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Awwww Alek getting some more love up in here, his coming into his own now as well. Phu is so swoon worthy here, this show knows how to make me happy lol

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
I first saw Alek in Note the Star’s MV from years ago. 2011? I can’t remember when it was. The him then to now, he’s definitely gotten more mature looking. His tender smile is adorable too. I like his eyes too. Alek has a lot of charisma, so it’s hard not to be attracted even is you’re so-so with him. 555
He has those cute dimples too. Happy he is gaining more fans now. Well deserved.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I was not a Preem fan starting off. I could not watch any of her dramas due to the obvious reason (nose). But then it all changed when I found out how super sweet she is off screen. A star can make me like them or not also depends on them behaving off screen. Anyhow, the girl works her butt off to support her brother (if I remembered correctly that has down syndrome). She is young but has a good head on her shoulder. Not just that I simply love...love her smile. I think she has one of the prettiest smile. Her nose still looks off certain angle but I can gloss over it and see who she really is. She's such a sweetheart.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
It's noticeable but I'm okay with it. I thought she had potential since the Jutathep series with Great. I watched her in Samee and she did well. I agree with her smile. I think her eyes lit up each time she smiles. She seems like a happy girl.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
They both have really worked their way up. I remember seeing Alek for the first time in Pan Rhai Phai Ruk. He was second lead but still caught my attention. He was adorable then & still is now lol. I liked Preem in Jutathep but their storyline was bland to me. Her nose wasn’t a problem for me because its one of those things you don’t notice unless you really look or the way it was angled.

This story is is such a comedic relief compared to what I’ve been watching so is someone eager for tomorrow?! I haven’t watched 7&8 but I’m ready for 9! Lol. Spoilers for tomorrow will be appreciated hehe.