[Ch3] Sanaeha Sunya Kaen (PolyPlus)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wonder who will Janie pair with next after Dome maybe it could be Pope next who knows

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
wonder who will Janie pair with next after Dome maybe it could be Pope next who knows

she said in an interview recently that there's a talk about Rang Ngao 2 with the original cast, if so, then she'll be paired up with Ken P again.  From the way she mentioned it, it seems as if it's a go already just waiting from confirmation from the upper exec team and if they get an ok it'll start filming this year. 

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
fun said:
As much as I don't like Dome, OMG they look so good together!!! I am in a dilemma!!! Aum and Janie and Dome and Janie. This year Janie is really rocking it. LOL Not that I am complaining. Keke.

agree with you fun! janie's one busy lady, she's so in demand everywhere

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Really, RN2? I remember them talking about a part 2 but I thought it was just something they're thinking about that isn't serious or finalize yet. 

I will love to see Pope&Janie together! Come on, let that happen! 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Lydia is n'rai...well i guest she okay because i dont really like her acting tat much in tat one lakorn with Oil & Ploy lol!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lilmissmii said:
she said in an interview recently that there's a talk about Rang Ngao 2 with the original cast, if so, then she'll be paired up with Ken P again.  From the way she mentioned it, it seems as if it's a go already just waiting from confirmation from the upper exec team and if they get an ok it'll start filming this year. 
oh really Rang Ngao part2

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
They've begun filming woot woot! There's pictures on Janie and Dome's Instagram, i'd post some but have no idea how to do so ^_^.

all I can say is it's about time!!

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

LOL can't help but rembebering Flynn's 'smolder' from that Tangled cartoon

Janie looks similar with Tha from RN

According to her ig, Lydia will be Dome's secretary

cr. janie's, dome's, lydia's, polyplus's ig

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Uh ho they look better than i though...cute!!! Janie pretty and she does look like Tha from RN... Linda look rai or is she rai lol...Thanks