[Ch3] Sanaeha Sunya Kaen (PolyPlus)

fanny

sarNie Adult
Handsome and hot, but bad acting is NO NO NO to me. Yes! I agree somewhat he is decent looking guy, but not handsome as GoD. He can not act for $hit! So stiff..Just because he is handsome and he doesn't need to improve his acting skill lol. I hope Janie will help him to a better his acting skill. Sorry for his fan.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Rumor Ch3 might be getting another nang'ek to replace Janie cos of her scandal and Rita name has been brought up 

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
If they do replace Janie I think dome should get like Aum lol ok I know she's channel 7 but I always thought these two look good together. But from ch3???? Hmmm .. Dome looks good with some of the younger girls or maybe his EX ploy. Haha

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Rita would be fine...love her...she a very talent girl and pretty as well :p Miss seeing her on screen since i totally dash out on Manee Sawan (not if i spell it right :p )

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Lakorntv3 IG i've ask them about this lakorn they reply this lakorn is still a green light to Janie with Dome so no changes 

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
Well confirmed by the producer herself there is no change in the cast. They've been slow with filming because Dome has been out of the country.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
This is probably a stupid thing to say, but if Dome and Janie have known each other since they were kids, wouldn't he call her "Nong Janie" instead of "Khun Janie" since 1. she's younger than him and 2. they've known each other since they were young??? Cause "khun" shows respect but a distance but "nong" shows familiarity?? 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Lynlee_love said:
This is probably a stupid thing to say, but if Dome and Janie have known each other since they were kids, wouldn't he call her "Nong Janie" instead of "Khun Janie" since 1. she's younger than him and 2. they've known each other since they were young??? Cause "khun" shows respect but a distance but "nong" shows familiarity?? 
i agree its abit lame and funny i think Dome calls her Khun to show abit good manner 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this will be another fun lakorn of Janie this time with P'Dome and supporting pair P'Kan Kantaworn and P'Lydia and good one too Gubjib she's in here