[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Oh don't get me wrong- lol, I want to see Nadech in this but just want him to tone it down on the anger emotions ( keep the nose flaring down a bit).

As a remake, I don’t want them to change the story too much but somehow change the 4 R scenes to willing-in-a-way like KC.
Oh no girl, I see it too haha. I hate the nose flaring so much. I hope they cut it down to just 1 r-scene i love this lakorn but honestly now that I go back to watch it, its too sad.

vina

sarNie Egg
It’s true if people go watch the rerun of SB on YouTube, literally 80% of comments want Mark and Yaya! While I think they can pull it, If Anne does plan to remake this, she can send them to additional acting to improve emotions and acting. Otherwise pDa from Lakorn thai can always remake with Mark and Yaya, too! Out of everyone I’ve seen, I’m convinced Mark is the next Kawee lol but he needs that BITCHY ASSERTIVE ATTITUDE and that’s one thing Mark cannot pull off! He’s too freaking soft! He needs to be tough, a BITCH with strongness and at the same type hardcore IDGAF in this role! This role n’ek is dull and not so fancy so if they cast Yaya, just don’t make her look to plain or boring cuz she can easily get in that route without much glam.

That’s all. I don’t want to see anyone else remaking this if it’s not Mark and Ya. Lol
I hope if there's going to be a remake they'll get the same director from Ken-Anne SB version which is also the same director of Kluen Cheewit 2017.

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Not sure about the other Ken made Kawee very special. All his emotions were on point. Love him. All Kawee’s were probably special in their own way.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Not sure about the other Ken made Kawee very special. All his emotions were on point. Love him. All Kawee’s were probably special in their own way.
Agree. If only they didn't make him R his nang'ek FOUR times I'd probably like him better. . ..

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Sam made Kavee and he will always be known as Kavee. Sam put so much depth in Kavee’s characters. Even though Kavee was spoiled but he showed the soft heart and you really understand him. That’s what I love from Sam’s version.
Correct.Sam will always be Kavee.The way he acted as spoiled brat cocky Kavee made me even mad towards him but suddenly soften my heart when i see his childish act.Even tho I love Ken as Kavee too but I can never rewatch back 2008 version. But for Sam’s version I just can repeat it many time. Idk 98 version with kob how is it going but i don’t like brook’s acting in there.
They should remake this already.555 with version 88,98,08 but now 2018 come to an end. I don’t think they will remke this sooner.But i do hope so.I need a good lakorn from a good remake to watch now 555

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Correct.Sam will always be Kavee.The way he acted as spoiled brat cocky Kavee made me even mad towards him but suddenly soften my heart when i see his childish act.Even tho I love Ken as Kavee too but I can never rewatch back 2008 version. But for Sam’s version I just can repeat it many time. Idk 98 version with kob how is it going but i don’t like brook’s acting in there.
They should remake this already.555 with version 88,98,08 but now 2018 come to an end. I don’t think they will remke this sooner.But i do hope so.I need a good lakorn from a good remake to watch now 555
I also wish Sawan Biang would get remade but I think Ch3 is gonna water it down a lottt lol. I hope if they remake it, it stays with Lakorn Thai because they are the best at slap and kiss!

vina

sarNie Egg
I've recently seen Trabab See Chompoo and I think the new guy, Pon Nawasch can easily portray the playboy, selfish and hateful character of Khun Kawee. He just needs to work on with heavy dramatic scenes because what made Sawan Being 2007 version is the excellent acting of Ken. That one scene where he was slapped by his dad and he was so brokenhearted by it, is one of the best acted scenes in lakorn history for me.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I still believe Ken is the best portrayal of Kawee. Sam did exceptional well too... he was really good at being an asshole without raping the nang ek like 10 times. Just that Ken was able to emote and made Kawee more than just an asshole. His complicated relationship and resentment towards his dad, his disgust towards Leela, and his feelings towards Narin.