[CH3]Song Sanaeha (Makers Group) : Kim Kimberley/ James Ma

P

PrincessKarina

Ken just does not look good anymore. I really miss the old him.
Uh he’s aging NOT gracefully. I remember that lakorn with Janie. He was only 21! But he was glowing although he was a robot at acting! Lol. But I’m still rooting for him.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ken could still be in here no? Ch3 works with freelancers. If Ch3 wasn't so poor in imagination, I'd root for Got. Bella and Got interacted for like what 20mins? in BPS and look how many fan mvs came out of it. Or at least he can play the bad twin's husband. They can be evil together.

P

PrincessKarina

Still wonder, does TV3 will remove him from this drama? If so, who will replace him?
Oh geez I hope Ken P doesn’t regret this if he’s really leaving! Lol

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Ken could still be in here no? Ch3 works with freelancers. If Ch3 wasn't so poor in imagination, I'd root for Got. Bella and Got interacted for like what 20mins? in BPS and look how many fan mvs came out of it. Or at least he can play the bad twin's husband. They can be evil together.
Want to see Kent T in it with Bella before he retires.

P

PrincessKarina

Want to see Kent T in it with Bella before he retires.
We all want Ken T with our faves before he retires! Lol. But that wife of his? Hmmm lol. My ultimate dream pair is Ken T with Taew! Oh my! I really really really hope so. He is aging gracefully so I pray so. Ken T is only 12 years older than Taew. Lol ;) Anywho back to this thread. Poor Ken P. Hope he stays!

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
We all want Ken T with our faves before he retires! Lol. But that wife of his? Hmmm lol. My ultimate dream pair is Ken T with Taew! Oh my! I really really really hope so. He is aging gracefully so I pray so. Ken T is only 12 years older than Taew. Lol ;) Anywho back to this thread. Poor Ken P. Hope he stays!
I know right....Kent T. should pair up with all of our favorite actress before it's over. I personally want to see him with Taew, Bella, Mew, Kim, and Matt.
My wrong thought. I've thought he was with Taew before, but no...he was with Namtarn. I love that drama a lot too.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
awww...Ken leaving ch3...Man that'll suck. He should just stick with ch3, i mean they help build his a** :fighting3:up to this point, he can't just leave cause supposely his gf gave him some talk about oneHD:facepalm:. But then again its his choice, his fans are going to be so lost. And about the buckteeth couple KeNamtarn, OMG! They were my all time major ship after Ateam (Aff+Aum) but ever since ken started dating...their interactions died down....:confused12::( Namtarn was already dating before ken did, but she still had hecka FIN/JIN moments with Ken bickering on IG and having cute a** selfies +even went on the trip to korea with Ken and Broadcast's big Bosses LOL.oh how i miss those times. But if he's leaving, please let this be his lakorn with ch3 this year. Cause I want to watch Ken & Bella.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
I read daradaily Ken won't be here anymore..... question now who will replace him and it has the news that it might be Alek T!!!

He is cute but i'm not a fan of his lakorn sorry :facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I read daradaily Ken won't be here anymore..... question now who will replace him and it has the news that it might be Alex T!!!

He is cute but i'm not a fan of his lakorn sorry :facepalm::facepalm:
Omg Alek T? I would honestly be so excited if it was Alek. It would be an amazing opportunity for him as an actor if he got to star in a lakorn with Bella!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The director posted an announcement looking for a Bella look-alike to play her twin in Song Sanaeha. Probabaly for scenes where she’s talking to herself and they need someone’s backside to film haha.
Oh lool that’s funny. I wonder if they’ll find someone really similar to her

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
The producer posted an announcement looking for a Bella look-alike to play her twin in Song Sanaeha. Probabaly for scenes where she’s talking to herself and they need someone’s backside to film haha.
I dont think they will go this far just for filming someone's backside.