[CH3]Song Sanaeha (Makers Group) : Kim Kimberley/ James Ma

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
I’m happy Bella is taking care of her physical and mental health and that the elders are letting her to do that. She’s so overworked. No matter how demanded she is after her increased popularity, she should rest.

Like everyone else, I really would like to see Mint in here. This sounds like the breakthrough role she needs and if it were with an a-lister p’ek, the better. But she needs to put herself first too.

I want to see Mai Davika back to performing as well as her CH7 days. Ever since she became freelance, she’s just chosen the wrong script. I know she can be rai with those eyes and also be innocent cause she’s actually a decent crier.

Namtarn and Chippy are also on my list! :thumbup:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Alek T. is said to replace Ken P.
Source: nine entertain

Not sure who's replacing Bella ATM.

Glad Bella made the decision to pull out. I hope some ppl don't think it's unprofessional. She just wants to do the best she can. Plus, she really is working round the clock 7 days a week already.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
They havent started filming yet nor did the fitting so its not unprofessional. Now if she stepped aside so that someone shes close to can take her place, then i will be upset. I heard Ae did that many times back when he was an avid manager. Just please let it be someone i want to watch.

sarNie Adult
wasn't Alek T. rumored to be cast for Krong Karm too but had to be replaced by James Ji (or Phet, it wasn't clear which character he's supposed to play) due to scheduling conflicts. If so, this is the 2nd time that Alek and Bella missed working with each other.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
0471694A-25FD-4443-A327-2EBC59EA1E45.jpeg 0CE5FAB0-64B0-4BDC-B6DA-944FFAC98E8F.jpeg 9F6698DC-4384-4507-8746-4D5CC11DAEB3.jpeg
I would like to see these two in this! They look good together and Alek and Chippy have good off-screen chemistry. They are too funny together on Hollywood Game Night Thailand! Plus I heard Chippy’s first ever role in a lakorn was a n’rai role and that people liked her in it. Also OT but dang chippy was so tan before! She’s so much lighter now :(

x0unerthanlater

Too bad, I wanted Bella & Ken P reunion but I guess it's not meant to be...
And yeah, it's a bummer Alek won't get to pair up with her.
It would be hilarious if they put his gf Toey in this. 5555

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Too bad, I wanted Bella & Ken P reunion but I guess it's not meant to be...
And yeah, it's a bummer Alek won't get to pair up with her.
It would be hilarious if they put his gf Toey in this. 5555
I would have loved to see Alek and Bella :crybaby2:But omg no thanks to Toey and Alek on screen loool Am I the only person who hates seeing real life couples together on screen? Idk why I hate it so much. Even if I love the couple to death I don’t like seeing them paired together in a lakorn :risas3:

x0unerthanlater

I would have loved to see Alek and Bella :crybaby2:But omg no thanks to Toey and Alek on screen loool Am I the only person who hates seeing real life couples together on screen? Idk why I hate it so much. Even if I love the couple to death I don’t like seeing them paired together in a lakorn :risas3:
Same. It's kind of weird but I'm not against it. Lol

Let's hope it's someone with great chemistry with Alek. He deserves a breakthrough lakorn by now.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Same. It's kind of weird but I'm not against it. Lol

Let's hope it's someone with great chemistry with Alek. He deserves a breakthrough lakorn by now.
I seriously loved him with Namtarn in Sapai Jao even though they weren’t paired up. They had good chemistry and looked amazing together but Namtarn already is acting as a n’rai in Masu and Preems lakorn so I don’t think she should take two similar roles.

I hope this gets Alek the attention he deserves. He’s talented and handsome

Last edited:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yaya has a twin lakorn already Klin Kasalong, where she plays twins across 3 lifetimes. That's more challenging than this one cause she has to deal with the different lifetimes and ghost-human combo. I wouldn't mind Namtarn or Mai for this.

The producers of Pbee Kaew and Krong Karm both said Ch3 put a rush job on those lakorns so Bella is probably exhausted. And I think if she were to stick it with this one, Ch3 would force them to rush both this and her other one with Pope again to get her ready for BPS 2. K'Daeng posted a picture today of her and K'Nong with a draft of Prom Likit I think. That would be 4 back to back rushed lakorns for her. Way bad idea. This way she can just do one while they prep for BPS2. Wonder if Pope would do 2 with Poo Yai Lee or drop that like Bella.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yaya has a twin lakorn already Klin Kasalong, where she plays twins across 3 lifetimes. That's more challenging than this one cause she has to deal with the different lifetimes and ghost-human combo. I wouldn't mind Namtarn or Mai for this.

The producers of Pbee Kaew and Krong Karm both said Ch3 put a rush job on those lakorns so Bella is probably exhausted. And I think if she were to stick it with this one, Ch3 would force them to rush both this and her other one with Pope again to get her ready for BPS 2. K'Daeng posted a picture today of her and K'Nong with a draft of Prom Likit I think. That would be 4 back to back rushed lakorns for her. Way bad idea. This way she can just do one while they prep for BPS2. Wonder if Pope would do 2 with Poo Yai Lee or drop that like Bella.
Oh wow that sounds exhausting! Glad she dropped this. Well I doubt Pope will drop Poo Yai Lee cause he was not filming much after BPS. He just was shooting his lakorn with Chippy and after that he was just doing all these events. Besides, his character in Poo Yai Lee is not a hard one to act out so he should be fine.

I forgot Yaya was playing twins in her lakorn with James Ma. So I guess she’s a no in this.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh man i forgot about Klin Kasalong.

Ugh it sounds like this project is drifting further away from me.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Oh wow that sounds exhausting! Glad she dropped this. Well I doubt Pope will drop Poo Yai Lee cause he was not filming much after BPS. He just was shooting his lakorn with Chippy and after that he was just doing all these events. Besides, his character in Poo Yai Lee is not a hard one to act out so he should be fine.

I forgot Yaya was playing twins in her lakorn with James Ma. So I guess she’s a no in this.
True. I want Pope in Poo Yai Lee so I hope he doesn't drop it. He did joke that he would have to take acting classes again cause he took such a long break. I sorta wish the current Pope/Bella one was never planned and Bella could've stayed with this instead. Also seeing P/B back to back with 2 lakorns is way too much after BPS. CH3 is so impatient and greedy. They should've just waited for BPS2.

Oh man i forgot about Klin Kasalong.

Ugh it sounds like this project is drifting further away from me.
I've been waiting for James and Yaya to pair up for awhile so looking forward to it. And Yaya in a rai role.

Cause you don't think you'll like the replacements? I'm willing to give it a shot to see who's in it. It's a great opportunity I think for the Ch3 actresses needing a breakout role.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
True. I want Pope in Poo Yai Lee so I hope he doesn't drop it. He did joke that he would have to take acting classes again cause he took such a long break. I sorta wish the current Pope/Bella one was never planned and Bella could've stayed with this instead. Also seeing P/B back to back with 2 lakorns is way too much after BPS. CH3 is so impatient and greedy. They should've just waited for BPS2.

I've been waiting for James and Yaya to pair up for awhile so looking forward to it. And Yaya in a rai role.

Cause you don't think you'll like the replacements? I'm willing to give it a shot to see who's in it. It's a great opportunity I think for the Ch3 actresses needing a breakout role.
Yeah i have a feeling I wont like the replacement for the nangek. I love Alex so im fine with him. Unfortunately I havent been able to break out of that problem of being neutral or willing to give certain nangeks a try. But my list are very small though lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Well it’s not exactly back to back PopeBella cause she will have PKNH and also Kong Karm in between but it definitely feels likes it’s back to back lol Same with JiTaew. I just hope that they don’t cast Bella in PYLGBN cause that will be wayyyy too much PopeBella!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think I’m in the minority but I feel like this role should be given to one of the newbie actresses. They need this role more than the current actresses do! The current actresses already are super popular and most of them have had memorable roles to play unlike the new girls. It will bring them more attention and also it will be a challenging role for them, something that most of the newbie actresses haven’t been able to get. I just hope that it’s a newbie that actually has some talent and isn’t just all looks. Kao would’ve nailed this role but she just did a similar role in PKNH.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Im ok with newbies as long as they can bring it.

Unfortunately I havent seen PKNH but its on my list to watch. Just burnt out from thai lakorns right now. I know Kao can do it, so im ok with her in this.

I wonder if they are going to make this version a lottle more intense. Aum's version was good but i felt like it was a little laid back.