Ch3 stocked Lakorns

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
So I am a bit curious because I don't really follow lakorns bts, news, and ect unless it is talked about here. I keep reading that ch3 has a lot of stocked lakorns that they aren't airing cus they kept airing so and so lakorns first, what are those lakorns? Let's not count the evening lakorns since only one of those can be aired at a time.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't know aby besides the one of Louis abd preem. But shouldn't that be air sometime soon?

I only care about Matt's lakorn lol...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think most are going to air soon. Cause those are bIG names in channel 3 can't imagine they are going to stock those lakorns for long.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Sweet_JJ said:
These are the Ch3 lakorns done filming so far: 
Tang Parn Kammathep - Poh N. and Preem
Tarm Ruk Keun Jai - Nadech and Mew
Padiwarada - James Ji and Bella
Plub Plerng See Chompoo - Andrew and Ice 
Por Krua Hua Pa - Louis and Preem
Gum Lai Mat - Toey, Janie, and Jui 

I think this is all of the lakorns that are done filming lol. 
Thanks! That's it? Well good thing that I only want to see 2 on that list. Mew and Andrew's. The rest I don't really care for and aren't those barely just finished filming not too long ago?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh ch3... Too many actors and actresses = too many lakorns = unfair distribution = stocked lakorns. The Preem and Louis one is probably going to keep getting pushed back since they're not "in-demand" stars anyways. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They should just air lakorns accordingly. People worked hard with lakorns so it's only fair. Some have 3-4 lakorns airing all by themselves while others even when finished gets like one.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe they already got their ques and scheduled slots on what airs when. Some producers film faster then others maybe? Or maybe some have more lakorns then others so if they air according to who finished first then what if the following year instead of one person having 3 lakorns that finished end of December air in January/Febuary, they add in 2 more that finished in say March then they'll have 5 lakorns airing in 1 year while another only film 1 lakorn per year but the lakorn takes a year and a half, then we won't get to see their lakorns until 2 years after. Does that make sense? :scratchhead2:

I totally confused myself but I will post just in case someone understands, if not my apology :loool: