P

PrincessKarina

That makes sense. I thought she was suppose to be prim and proper like Kate.
Lol. She’s actually quite proper! She is overall still a princess and the only child so she gets what she wants. And that’s what she’s used to. When it comes to love she’s super stubborn. I would too. Lol. :p In this serie a girl fought for her man. All the other series mainly the man fought for their love. I like Than Ying’s courage to maintain her belief in love until the end! Plus Chai Ruj is worth every fight for! Lol :love:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol. She’s actually quite proper! She is overall still a princess and the only child so she gets what she wants. And that’s what she’s used to. When it comes to love she’s super stubborn. I would too. Lol. :p In this serie a girl fought for her man. All the other series mainly the man fought for their love. I like Than Ying’s courage to maintain her belief in love until the end! Plus Chai Ruj is worth every fight for! Lol :love:
Oh good. Hope she can redeem herself. Right now she's always just sulking at him when he's with Waddao. I'm like girl you are so easy to displease! Haha. She has no right either because she's a liar.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
When are they going back to Thailand they've been in Switzerland for half the lakorn . . it's getting so boring amd redundant! Haha. Same thing over and over and over again. If not for Pope I'd drop this already.

sarNie Adult
When are they going back to Thailand they've been in Switzerland for half the lakorn . . it's getting so boring amd redundant! Haha. Same thing over and over and over again. If not for Pope I'd drop this already.
I told you, it gets better when they go back to Thailand. You'll get to see lots of Pope's patented "Manly tears", seriously. hahahaha!
the best one for me is when he's crying while hugging a jar of burnt cookies. that was epic.
I think they go back at what, episode 9? 10? I can't remember. sorry.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I told you, it gets better when they go back to Thailand. You'll get to see lots of Pope's patented "Manly tears", seriously. hahahaha!
the best one for me is when he's crying while hugging a jar of burnt cookies. that was epic.
I think they go back at what, episode 9? 10? I can't remember. sorry.
Thank goodness they're back in Thailand. Haha. I'm on Ep9 and I'm loving every inch of Pope in this episode. Such a beautiful man! Haha. His hair was a bit frizzy and messy in the prior episodes so to see that it's more clean cut in Ep9 makes me a happy camper!

sarNie Adult
Thank goodness they're back in Thailand. Haha. I'm on Ep9 and I'm loving every inch of Pope in this episode. Such a beautiful man! Haha. His hair was a bit frizzy and messy in the prior episodes so to see that it's more clean cut in Ep9 makes me a happy camper!

Cold air isn't good for his hair. Pope is human after all haha! My favorite parts are when Rasa starts running after her man.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Cold air isn't good for his hair. Pope is human after all haha! My favorite parts are when Rasa starts running after her man.
Good I'm glad she's a fighter! She's such a weakling (physically), so I'm happy they made her mentally stronger.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
P

PrincessKarina

Me too. I really like this Rasa. She's not giving in at all. I feel KC Ruj's pain though. He loves her enough to not tarnish her reputation. Reminds me if Luerd Kattiya how Anothai keeps his distance from Dara.
Right! It’s refreshing to see a n’ek fighting for the man she loves! :thumbup:

P

PrincessKarina

Omg. KC Ruj is such a lovesick puppy! That biscuit eating scene was sooo pitiful.
I cried the most watching this serie than the rest of the brothers! Khunchai Ruj was a pitiful gentleman! He deserves the best! It wasn’t his fault his mother was just a “maid”. :sad6:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Excuse me while I share my KCP.

Sipping coffee like a boss. View attachment 14023
Mm. But bitter.
View attachment 14022

The world is ending he thinks. View attachment 14021
Very depressing look. View attachment 14020

There goes that teardrop he formed right then and there!!
View attachment 14019

Teardrop making its way down.
View attachment 14018

I know this scene is sad, but look at those dimpled! View attachment 14017
Lol— I love how you’re backtracking Pope’s lakorn hahahahaha true meaning of a hardcore fan LOL!