THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I used the Google translator and read the description of the five brothers. OMG! I am very pleased, it sound so interesting and so far I am anticipating the first and second brother story a lot. It sounds so interesting... I wonder if their is going to be a slap/kiss in one of the five brother stories. Can't wait, next year is so long. Really all of it sounds so interesting. I wonder who will find their love first lol. Like in 4 hua jai they went in different orders. I do think they're going to break the story into five different ones like in 4 hua jai. We could expect the last one to have all of them in their lol. I could be wrong though.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh i've notice i miss out Polyplus and that new one K'Dao who will directed Mam kaem dang with Anne as n'ek but i don't know
whats the name.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I used the Google translator and read the description of the five brothers. OMG! I am very pleased, it sound so interesting and so far I am anticipating the first and second brother story a lot. It sounds so interesting... I wonder if their is going to be a slap/kiss in one of the five brother stories. Can't wait, next year is so long. Really all of it sounds so interesting. I wonder who will find their love first lol. Like in 4 hua jai they went in different orders. I do think they're going to break the story into five different ones like in 4 hua jai. We could expect the last one to have all of them in their lol. I could be wrong though.
hey is those role story sounded like the one were guessing?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmm.. im getting hyped just trying to guess who the p'eks are ahaha.. i would love it if it's rome ^_^.. and with rita.. that is a major plus!! i've been missing rteam since forever!!!!

and ooo.. i would love to see more pip ^_^..

ahaha.. i would love to see aum too but.. i guess he might not be though since he was already in 4hjhkk..

hmmm.. i shouldnt get to hyped though.. since i dont want to be disappointed >_<

tinah

sarNie Coma
I've always wanted to see ch3s top actors all in 1 lakorn and now we might get to see that happen *crosses finger*

tinah

sarNie Coma
I also like the sound of each character..I like that ch3 is being creative by having these series..its something different and it caught the fans attention

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
at pantip they had the names of companies that might produce this 5 series for 2012 42nd Ch3 Anniversary
Lakorn Thai - Khun Da
Broadcast
No Problem
Act Art
Duang Malee Manee Jun - Khun Tuk Janjira

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yay those are the good companies. like i said, they gonna have khun mam produce another series.

wave media would be good too

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Oooh just hearing all the descriptions and everything is making me excited for this lakorn. It would be like an all star cast if they're using middle/older generation actors :)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
hey is those role story sounded like the one were guessing?
Yeah it's very interesting and simlar to the role we have seen from the five p'ek mention. I'm super excited about this series. The story of each of the brother are so good and I'm really expecting a slap/ kiss too. Lol. I don't think their will be any thriller like in Wayupak Montra. I'm not sure though.

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres decription of the 5 praek

+สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ คุณชายธราธร+

คุณชาย ธราธร...นักโบราณคดีผู้สุขุมกับรักที่ต้องเลือก พี่ชายใหญ่ผู้รับภาระดูแลน้องๆ ทั้งสี่หลังสิ้นท่านพ่อกับหม่อมแม่ พร้อมแบกรับสัญญาคู่หมายระหว่างราชสกุล เขามุ่งมั่นในงานสำรวจโบราณสถานอย่างจริงจังโดยหารู้ไม่ว่า งานครั้งนี้นอกจากจะสำรวจบูรณะโบราณสถานแล้ว ยังเป็นการค้นหาหัวใจของตัวเองอีกด้วย
พบกับความรักระหว่างชายหญิงที่ ซ่อนความรู้สึกดีๆ ต่อกันมาตั้งแต่เด็กจนเติบใหญ่ เรื่องรักเกิดขึ้นท่ามกลางเหตุการณ์โจรกรรมโบราณวัตถุ และนั่นทำให้ทั้งสองได้พิสูจน์หัวใจตัวเอง

+สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ คุณชายปวรรุจ+

คุณชายปวร รุจ...ข้าราชการหนุ่มกระทรวงการต่างประเทศอนาคตไกลกับรักที่เหมือนฝัน พี่ชายรองที่รอดพ้นจากการถูกจับคู่กับหญิงสาวผู้สูงศักดิ์ เพราะมารดาของเขาเป็นเพียงนางต้นห้องในวัง โชคชะตาบันดาลให้เขาพบกับรักแท้ระหว่างเดินทางไปราชการที่สวิตเซอร์แลนด์
ท่าม กลางความโรแมนติก คู่รักต้องเผชิญพายุหิมะบนยอดเขาและพายุอารมณ์อีกหลายระลอกในโลกของความเป็น จริง...เขากับเธอจะก้าวผ่านอุปสรรคไปได้หรือไม่

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ คุณชายพุฒิภัทร+

คุณชาย พุฒิภัทร...ศัลยแพทย์หนุ่มผู้เก่งกาจกับรักที่ไร้ศักดินา มีมารดาเป็นบุตรสาวเจ้าสัวใหญ่ คุณหมอรูปงามจำต้องละวางกฎเกณฑ์ที่ยึดถือมาตลอดทั้งชีวิต เมื่อได้พบกับสาวสามัญชนเจ้าของตำแหน่งนางสาวศรีสยาม แล้วใช้หัวใจตัดสินเพื่อช่วยให้เธอรอดพ้นจาการตกเป็นนางบำเรอของนายพลผู้ทรง อิทธิพล การแต่งงานกำมะลอจึงเกิดข้น ทั้งสองต้องซ่อนหัวใจรักของตัวเองเพราะความไม่เข้าใจ แต่ท้ายที่สุดแล้วชายหนุ่มผู้สูงศักดิ์ก็ค้นพบว่าเพชรอันเลอค่ายิ่งกว่า อัญมณีใดๆ ในโลก คือ หญิงสาวชาวบ้านนั่นเอง

+สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ คุณชายรัชชานนท์+

คุณชาย รัชชานนท์...วิศวกรหนุ่มผู้รักอิสระกับรักนี้ที่ลิขิตเอง น้องชายร่วมมารดาเดียวกับคุณชายพุฒิภัทร การไปคุมการสร้างทางแถบอีสานทำให้เขาได้พบสาวชาวป่า ความรักของทั้งคู่ดำเนินไปท่ามกลางความเดียดฉันท์ อิจฉา ริษยา ของคนรอบข้าง แต่ท้ายที่สุด เมียชาวบ้าน กลับกลายเป็นเจ้าหญิงของดินแดนเพื่อนบ้าน และคุณชายก็มีส่วนสำคัญในการกู้บัลลังก์ให้แก่หญิงคนรัก

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ คุณชายรณพีร์+

คุณชายรณพี ร์ คุณชายคนสุดท้อง น้องชายคุณชายธราธร ซึ่งเกิดจากมารดาผู้เป็นหม่อมเอก ใครจะเชื่อว่าหนุ่มนักบินผู้สูงศักดิ์จะพบกับ ดาราสาว ในวินาทีที่เหมือนฝัน...เธอตกลงมาสู่อ้อมกอดของเขาจากอุบัติเหตุในกองถ่ายทำ ภาพยนตร์
ทั้งสองคนต้องฝ่าม่านประเพณี ฝ่าด่านฐานันดร เพื่อให้ทุกคนประจักษ์ว่าเธอคือ นางรำ ที่รักในความเป็นนายทหารอากาศคนหนึ่งของเขา...มิใช่ที่ความเป็นหม่อมราชวงศ์ ผู้สูงศักดิ์
can someone translate each of the 5 pra'eks role that i posted? seem like this series will be more intense compare to the 4 hua jai since theres gonna be older gen. in here

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmm.. my guesses were pretty close about the p'eks descriptions hehe..

I would like to have some clues too hehe..

I think the drawing is so cute!!

If the drawing is correct. I'm assuming one is a cowboy/farmer, another one is a businessman, another one is a doctor, another one is a construction worker, and the other one is a policeman.. That is gonna be nice if it's true :)

hmmm mid-older generation ehh.. Very interesting.. I would like to see aff, rita them in here hehe.. But I doubt it though T_T

it's actually going to be an archaeologist, a gov't official, surgeon/doctor , an engineer, and a pilot.. <--- so interesting XD.. i hope Pip is in here eheheh XD

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hmm.. my guesses were pretty close about the p'eks descriptions hehe..

it's actually going to be an archaeologist, a gov't official, surgeon/doctor , an engineer, and a pilot.. <--- so interesting XD.. i hope Pip is in here eheheh XD
Correct Aiko all the 5 brothers have their own different duty and also it might be mixes modern and period lakorn series
as well I'm only predicting. I hope those company i mention will come alive.

tinah

sarNie Coma
did they say whats the name for each drama? i wonder will they have the same song with different singers just like 4 hua jai. im so excited just thinking about it! :cheer:

period drama might be harder to make too

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
did they say whats the name for each drama? i wonder will they have the same song with different singers just like 4 hua jai. im so excited just thinking about it! :cheer:

period drama might be harder to make too
Yes they had the title to each of the series i'll translate it in Google 4 u if u wanted.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^oh great :thumbsup: we probaly dont need to start a new thread for each of it

this is gonna be one messy thread again lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^oh great :thumbsup: we probaly dont need to start a new thread for each of it

this is gonna be one messy thread again lol
Hey tinah can u try google translate link cos i'd try but can't seem to work if u can please, I'm google the title of the
5 series.