[Ch3] Tang Fah Tawan Diew

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I wasn't planning of finishing this movies, since I was getting bored with it, but now I just might have to finish it. The pictures are making me want to see it badly especially the water scene. they're both so but together.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I wasn't sure what kind of ending this lakorn was going to have so it was absolutely a surprise! Wow, so much drama in the last episode! I loved it!! It had a really sweet ending. Everyone was happy and it was sweet that Tik and Janie got married and lived in the village. :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
just finsh dis lakorn . It good and Tik have so much energy in the lakorn ! He prolly high on sugar :lmao:
My eye was watery on a couple scene though but i have to say the lakonr is funnieee !!! I like when he argue with the village doctor and the scene where he shake his butt at Janie and she chase after him wiht dat shocker hahha . O' i have to comment on the outfit he wear in the village !! In teh begin he got on some thin fabic !! I can see the outline of his body .. yes even his butt line was visble :wub:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Tang Fah Tawan Diew was an excellent lakorn. I'm glad I had a chance to see it. Tik and Janie made such an adorable couple. The storyline was entertaining. I enjoyed the ending. It was sweet!! I'll wait for the Khmer version to collect this lakorn.

navy

sarNie Adult
Mara Phang said:
Tang Fah Tawan Diew was an excellent lakorn. I'm glad I had a chance to see it. Tik and Janie made such an adorable couple. The storyline was entertaining. I enjoyed the ending. It was sweet!! I'll wait for the Khmer version to collect this lakorn.
[post="132990"][/post]​
I agree with you. I had a chance to watch up to 3 epis....and will look forward to khmer version.....LOVE TIK and Janie!!!

STIMA

oohh i really wanna see this
i heard its good from alot of people
and i hvent watched thai lakorn in years O_O
does anywun noe if its out my MAYURA online though? LOL
*SO POOR TO GO TO KHMER VID STORE*

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
I'm halfway finished with this lakorn...its gettin really good. Love it so far.