[Ch3] Tang Fah Tawan Diew

tinah

sarNie Coma
its ending next week..but yeh check out this hot scene..looks like they are a really kissing.. :angry: but yeh that is one hot scene though lol..kissing under water

credit to starbust

shubby

sarNie Adult
aww..that's a cute scene, i like Tik he so hot in this lakorn...i can't wait to see the ending as well..

slee00

sarNie Adult
I really enjoy this lakorn... I love Tik's silliness and childish attitude. He is soo funny when he clowned around at the university and also with those kids....he was becoming one of the kids! so funny!

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
iT LOOKS LIKE A REAL KISS, NO CAMERA ANGLE, NO NOTHING. AH, I WANT TIK TO KISS ME TOO!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
OKAY! that looks real enough for me!!! which episode will that be in? i don't want to miss it because i usually skip through the episodes....

anan

sarNie Adult
SunStar said:
OKAY! that looks real enough for me!!! which episode will that be in? i don't want to miss it because i usually skip through the episodes....
[post="120404"][/post]​
It is at the end of episode 9 ^_^

:w000t:

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I think Janie is one of the few n'ek that does real kissing. Or at least she did in Poo San Dao with Chakrit. Can't say I blame her. :p This was such a cute lakorn. Its one of the better comedies that Tik did.

slee00

sarNie Adult
He is sooo funny in this lakorn! I love his attitude! even in jail he still wants to cheer up everyone

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Tik is hot! Yeah, looks like a real kiss to me...Can't blame her...Look at how hot the guy IS!!!! If I had the opportunity, I would kiss him like that too!!! LOL

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
This is a beautiful scene, kissing in the water :wub:
How many take ?? LOL A lots of NG sure !!

Love this pix :wub:

anjos

I had just finish watched episode 12 and was it great!!!!!!!!! I just hat na'ke's dad.... he try to be sick and make her stay w/him.....and also so she could take over the company...... he make her getting marry too.... god!!!!!!!!! but mostly this episode is very touchly..... tik came home and apploge to his dad and will go back to med....school..... but what I really love most of this episode it when.... tik... took... revange...of love.... it really funny....I'm not going to said any more it will ruin the episode.... just watch it.... you'lll find out....