[Ch3] Tawan Chai Nai Marn Mek (Maker Group)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn to me is not at all like what people said it is. It's quite entertaining and I love Taew here, yes people think Sun is overboard but I'm fine with her. Well, Sun reminds me a lot of me, I am a crazy person as well; I laugh randomly and hysterically as she does LOL. Boy and Taew definitely have the chemistry (Taew has chemistry with almost all her p'ek) and they are super cute together, I love their bickering. The pace is nice, I'm entertained with Sun's crazy imagination (love the whole part with her as a 70's chick and Toni as her husband, toooooo funny). Time to go watch episode 4.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
WTH Ch3 cut off the kiss, it made the kiss look fake but watching the OST mv; Taew and Boy kissed for reals WTF Ch3 is just mean, like come on they showed Mart and Anne's kiss in Qipao.

ANYWAYS, This lakorn dragged during the last 2 episodes, they pulled a ch7 move and dragged the lakorn with meaningless "I love you but I'm going to be tight lipped and pout about it" I was already wanting to bang my head on the table during the last 20 mins, this was a good lakorn but really.....it could have ended beautifully with a wedding or something rather than back and forth "I'm mad at you". They made Mek become bipolar and reasonless, like come on, you handled the fact that Sun was a girl all along very maturely and you didn't even get mad at her for it but you got mad at her for loving your dead brother...seriously? Whoever came up with this needs a slap in the face by me, I don't like it when good lakorns get draggy. The plot was super predictable, I already had a very sure idea of what happened to P'Tee by episode 4, everything else I guessed was right as well. As for Ava/P'Yut/Nik, it's a heartbreaking love triangle, I'm glad none of them ended up with each other. I pitied Nik the most, loving Ava and Ava is oblivious and when she did find out, she straight up told him it ain't happening. If she ended up with P'Yut I would have cried for Nik, luckily Yut loves Ava like a sister. Funny how they set Toni to end up with Ice but the pics and stuff but really they had nothing going on for them in the lakorn nor did they end up together. I really like Toni, he's very charming and cute, I'm excited to see further work from him.

Now for the things I liked....This lakorn is a feel good lakorn (minus the s**t from the last episodes), I smiled a lot watching this and it isn't anything hardcore or stressful to think about. Boy and Taew are adorable together, chemistry was superb. I love the little boy who plays Mok, sure he looks at the camera a lot but he's so freaking adorable. Every time he's onscreen I want to jump in and steal him. He and Boy had the father-son chemistry.

Congrats to Chai for a first timer, still some things to work on but I enjoyed this lakorn. It's funny when he put him and Vicki as a famous couple.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Don't know where the english sub, I had a chance to watch it in Khmer's dubbed. I love it a lot. :) :)