[Ch3] Tawan Chai Nai Marn Mek (Maker Group)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ohhh~ Boy looks hot ;)
lmao I wonder what's her reason for cross-dressing as a boy :scratchhead2:
I've never seen any of Taew lakorns before, is her lakorn with Mario worth watching?
I really loved it, it's a really touching family drama. And it does have a fair amount of cuteness that isn't overdone. Mario and Taew have tons of chemistry as well. I would also recommend Hua Jai 2 Park as well.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I really loved it, it's a really touching family drama. And it does have a fair amount of cuteness that isn't overdone. Mario and Taew have tons of chemistry as well. I would also recommend Hua Jai 2 Park as well.
Thank you ! I should probably check them up when I have time :D
Funny, Hua Jai Song Park has also Boy as the third wheel guess he finally got the girl lol

Asy

sarNie Immature
I've never seen any of Taew lakorns before, is her lakorn with Mario worth watching?
I haven't seen so much lakorns, but Plerng Toranong is the best family drama that I've ever seen. I rated it 9. It was really good for me, sad but inspirational. The casts, storyline, ending were perfect. I really recommend if you like family story. You'll learn so many things.

fun

Expired Sarnie
plerng toranong is a family drama that doesnt really piss the hell out of you compare to 99% of thai lakons. it is more realistic and it focuses more on intrapersonal relationship and it has a fair amount of romance. im not too sure about hua jai song pak. i didnt like it.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I remember that I cried in almost every episodes (you can actually blame my sensitive side too). It's very touching. That lakorn is the best out of all 4+1 Channel 3 Superstars lakorns.

fun

Expired Sarnie
boy and taew are so underrated in terms of popularity and talent outside of thailand. out of the 4+1 pra eks, boy is the best when it comes to acting. his personality is a plus haha.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I don't know. Honestly I don't think Boy is good looking if you first see him. He just grows in me after I watched his lakorns and get to know his personality. I used to think that his acting is the best out of them 4+1, but after seeing Thong in Rak Gert Nai Talad Sod and seeing so much Mario's film, I think they're at the same level. Perhaps people can't see Boy's acting because he keeps playing the same role -- playboy lmao.

fun

Expired Sarnie
his debut lakorn as pra ek scared the hell out of me. aom dad did a bad job, i wonder how he made it as a producer and director. but i still appluad boy for his performance in fai ruk arsoon. i didnt find him attractive either. but if you overlook physcial appearance, he becomes charismatic lol now i love him despite what people say about his looks. i find him appealing and somewhat hot haha love his badness hehe.

Asy

sarNie Immature
His beard is his trademark lmao. I read it that some fans praising him in Fai Rak Arsoon. But I don't dare to watch it too since people also commented that it was a bad lakorn. even wishboniko said it wasn't a good lakorn. So I choose to just not watch it. I love him as well, his character makes me love him even more. He's so cheerful (i'm not sure if this is the right term lol), gahhh, miss Bargie on screen!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I miss Baoji too haha. But I am cool with Taew with Boy as well. I actually like them together too haha. Lately I have been feeling disappointed with Taew but I believe this will put my spirit back in her.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Haha Baoji <3

I like Boy and Taew as much as I like Mario and Margie, in fact I love all these four leading stars. I bet your disappointed was meant for Phupa Pearmai, am I right? lol I read bad review on its thread I'm not sure if its worth watching especially when I don't understand so much Thai haha.

I put so much hope in this lakorn. This thread is so much underrated. asianfusers aren't hype with this lakorn. Ahh, I just shouldn't compare with Raeng Padtana. They have Nadech anyway. :/

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yes it Phupa Pramai. Don't watch it. The first episode started out well but after that, it is not even worth watching.

This thread is pretty much unpopular but I think I will start spamming in here just to raise some pages. I didn't finish Mario and Margie lakorn :( I was watching the first 6 episode as it was airing but something happen so I stopped. And I just never picked it back up again. I love Mario there. He has improved significantly in Plerng Toranong and Ruk Kerd Nai Talad Sode (did I even get the title right haha)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yes it Phupa Pramai. Don't watch it. The first episode started out well but after that, it is not even worth watching.
  • i agree. Phupa Pramai was such a disappointment. There wasn't any cute and good scenes of PorT and Taew. The only good episode was the first one like you mentioned.
I can't wait for this one though. Boy and Taew. Love Taew.